Disney+ Marvel Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meanstreak

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Confirmed Shows --
Falcon & Winter Soldier - Follows Falcon and Winter Soldier post Endgame. (Should be Cap and White Wolf?) also has Sharon Carter, Baron Zemo and US Agent.

WandaVision - Follows events post Endgame for Scarlet Witch and Vision. Will directly tie into/lead into Scarlet Witch being in Doc Strange 2.

Loki - Follows events of Loki from the past escaping the Battle of NY.

Hawkeye - Hawkeye training Kate Bishop.

What If? - Each movie is going to have an episode and will feature something that happens differently.

Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) - announced at D23

She-Hulk - announced at D23

Moon Knight - announced at D23

Thought we should have all the threads consolidated in one mega thread so the board is less cluttered. I think the first show to start filming will be Falcon and Winter Soldier this year.

Last edited:
I can see Sif happening but I have doubts about an ongoing War Machine show having the budget to sustain WM's CGI in consistent quality with a decent amount of screen time.

Hawkeye series confirmed via Variety - https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/hawkeye-series-jeremy-renner-disney-plus-1203183398/

Variety has learned from sources that Disney’s upcoming streaming service is officially developing a limited series based on the archery ace Marvel character with Renner attached to star. The project is said to be an adventure series in which Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye, will pass the torch to Kate Bishop. Bishop is a Marvel Comics character who took up the Hawkeye mantle after Barton. She is also a member of the group known as the Young Avengers.

D36AO8lWkAAvKtQ.jpg

Disney confirmed these three today:

More from @Marvel: Loki, a new series starring Tom Hiddleston, is coming to #DisneyPlus.

Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan are teaming up in The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, a @Marvel series on #DisneyPlus.

@Marvel fans, unite! Elizabeth Olsen and @Paul_Bettany star as Wanda Maximoff and The Vision in a new #DisneyPlus series, WandaVision.

Stupid ******ing title for the Scarlet Witch and Vision show :lol

So it’s safe to assume that daredevil and all the others will either be retconned or put on here. I honestly liked daredevil and punisher but the rest I could care less about. Luke Cage could of been so much better but they ruined it imo by making him kinda a punk ass who was afraid to go all out. Like dude your bullet proof . **** **** up. Anyway I’ll get this streaming service .

So it’s safe to assume that daredevil and all the others will either be retconned or put on here. I honestly liked daredevil and punisher but the rest I could care less about. Luke Cage could of been so much better but they ruined it imo by making him kinda a punk ass who was afraid to go all out. Like dude your bullet proof . **** **** up. Anyway I’ll get this streaming service .

I guarantee you none of the netflix shows will show up on this, either in new content or re-runs. I honestly prefer they start putting these guys in the movies now and then maybe a new show.

News from D23 -

Ms. Marvel (kamala), She Hulk and Moon Knight are also getting their own series.

Kat Dennings, Russell Park and Kathryn Hawn will be in Wandavision.

Wyatt Russell joins Falcon & Winter Soldier as US Agent.

Emily Vancamp confirmed to return as Sharon Carter. (looks like Mackie and Sebastian Stan are happy about that) :lol

ECsStT-WsAAE_xI.jpg

Does anyone know how Disney Plus will work?
Will it be like Netflix,One price and you can watch all the movies?
Or will it be like Amazon with some free movies and others to have to pay for?

News from D23 -

Ms. Marvel (kamala), She Hulk and Moon Knight are also getting their own series.

Kat Dennings, Russell Park and Kathryn Hawn will be in Wandavision.

Wyatt Russell joins Falcon & Winter Soldier as US Agent.

Emily Vancamp confirmed to return as Sharon Carter. (looks like Mackie and Sebastian Stan are happy about that) :lol

ECsStT-WsAAE_xI.jpg

That baby-face is supposed to be the mighty John Walker? I don't think so. Should have gotten Cena.

Last edited:
A bit of overkill with all these shows imo. Will they be able to maintain a high standard throughout all of these series?

Really a shame about The Defenders characters, but Disney only like to share for a short time and now they have their own service, they don't need Netflix anymore. I have no doubt they will reboot the entire story with these characters now and work them into their line of shows.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That baby-face is supposed to be the mighty John Walker? I don't think so. Should have gotten Cena.

I would have been fine with Cena as Walker. He should be bigger than Roger's for sure. Still one of my favorite Captain America Storylines.

Back