I just can't stop watching Star Wars..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the Saga this past weekend and still LOVE it!!!

Watched the History Channel special last night too. I will never get sick of Star Wars.

Bring on more Clone Wars and the live TV series :rock

As a teacher let me just say I use Star Wars to teach everything from the Hero's Journey to Redemption to Classic Architypes. Bring on more SW, my pedogogy needs it. :rotfl

Star Wars is no longer just a movie... its something that transcends a single definition.

I will always be down for some Star Wars... except the Holiday special. I've seen that once and it was more than enough :rotfl

galactiboy said:
Star Wars is no longer just a movie... its something that transcends a single definition.

I will always be down for some Star Wars... except the Holiday special. I've seen that once and it was more than enough :rotfl

What!!! Your not going to watch the holiday special again?!!! It's the key part of the entire SW saga.:maul

galactiboy said:

What? The Holiday special is a great movie to watch. Especially when your girlfriend comes over your apartment for the first time! :rotfl

Back