Hot Toys Endoskeleton review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol :lol
review_ghtendo_14.jpg

The more I come to this site, the more money it costs me. I was on the fence on this one, but now I have to have it!!

bwayne said:
The more I come to this site, the more money it costs me. I was on the fence on this one, but now I have to have it!!

You wont be disappointed!

Wor-Gar said:
This ENDO really does seem to be shaping up as THE figure of the year!

The only thing I can see toping it is the Power Loader.

But even still, the Endo packs so much into such a small figure. I dont think even the PL will be more impressive.

PL doesn't really count as a figure though... like Jabba and throne, its more of a CENTER PIECE. Its probably more eye-catching for its sheer size, but the endo sounds amazing...jointed fingers and light-up eyes alone put it at a whole new level.

The review is missing the part about how difficult it is to get the fingers to hold any of the weapons. I love the figure, but it sucks.

ONEYE said:
The review is missing the part about how difficult it is to get the fingers to hold any of the weapons. I love the figure, but it sucks.

That my only complaint about the figure. Its a real pain in the ass, and it get annoying.

ONEYE said:

I think Parker said something about using Blu-Tac to help hold weapons.

I have the Aoshima so I debated about getting this one, but judging from the review I think I made the right decision in placing the order.

Jeff is really banging out some great reviews... and sadly this one is making me reconsider just having the Aoshima. Still not sure as I really don't need both, what to do :huh

Either hold your ground or get the Hot Toy$ one. If I was in your situ, I'd get the HT$ one and make a decision when you see it in hand. If your lucky maybe you can find one in a store near you. Unfortunately for me we don't have that option down here. From the pics the finish looks real good. Then again there's alot to be said for the Aoshima. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking one of them off your hands, for the right price. :D

What a great review and an equally great figure! Jeff is the man! :chew:chew

and yep, Ed is unparalleled when it comes to vision and creativity in bringing life to these otherwise lifeless figures!

creecher said:
Either hold your ground or get the Hot Toy$ one. If I was in your situ, I'd get the HT$ one and make a decision when you see it in hand. If your lucky maybe you can find one in a store near you. Unfortunately for me we don't have that option down here. From the pics the finish looks real good. Then again there's alot to be said for the Aoshima. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking one of them off your hands, for the right price. :D

Try Oziegoods. That's where I got mine from. They have in stock now.

that's my prob too, trying to decide between the Aoshima and HT. hate to have to get both and open them to decide. any opinions on the versions would be appreciated.

I received mine on Wednesday. Unfortunately, it arrived completely missing one finger and with another broken off. When you've spent $190AUD, that really kills your enthusiasm.

I've emailed the person I bought it from as well as Hot Toys. Hopefully one of them will help.

Anyway, today I was a little less pissed off so I spent some time playing with the figure. It's definitely very cool and recommended. But all I can say is, if you're lucky to have complete hands on yours be careful with the fingers. I'd seen the warning in the one sixth warriors review, but I didn't expect for it to arrive broken.

Back