Transformers and Me

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would like to renounce my hatred for Transformers. While I still don't like robots or cars, I can see why some of you guys enjoy the Transformers.

:)

El Roranous said:
I would like to renounce my hatred for Transformers. While I still don't like robots or cars, I can see why some of you guys enjoy the Transformers.

:)

:fireworks YEAH :fireworks I don't have to do this to you anymore...

Dave has missed you Brother!!!
krak-donkey.jpg

:lol That was a funny pic Neil. I hope the movie this summer does turn out well. Maybe it will spark a fire in me and make me love these Robots (in a non-Eli way):D

As once stated by The Duke Darko:

RIDE MIS HERMANOS RIDE!!!!!!

" We shall ride the women and rape the horses!" - Three Amigos

mexican%20flag_girl.gif
(Official DarKo Seal of Approval)
mexican%20flag_girl.gif

franktryr2.jpg

I will take two King- to strengthen the brotherhood to twice its previous strength. WE SHALL RIDE and KUT DOWN ALL IN OUR PATH!:rock

Glad to hear it, I would like to take this oppurtunity to bring my hatred of Magic to the forefrunt. Rot in hell Chris Angel, F'n Hack. David Blaine can kiss my sack.

Rocktonix said:
Glad to hear it, I would like to take this oppurtunity to bring my hatred of Magic to the forefrunt. Rot in hell Chris Angel, F'n Hack. David Blaine can kiss my sack.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

WAAAAAAAY off topic, but kinda funny.

Darklord Dave said:
Transformers suck

Sad...:monkey2

I'm sending these guys over... circa 1984--deal with it--overlord biaaaaaaaaaaaaatch!

Can of whoopa$$ offically opened.:D

ooohhh, scarryyyy...:cool:

If you didn't grow up with it then somethings will never have the same resonance for you, as they have for others who experienced them as a child.

Darklord Dave said:
If you didn't grow up with it then somethings will never have the same resonance for you, as they have for others who experienced them as a child.

This is true. Ones childhood greatly influences his likes and dislikes.

Back