Dark Spidey's humble 1/6 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And some other shots:

Well I hope you guys enjoyed it. I've just realized how cool it was to take pictures of your own collection. Now I need a camera!:D

Thanks guys!

Well, compared to other collections I've seen on this board:)monkey5 ), I can't help considering my collection a humble one.

cool... could you shoot pics a bit farther away? I really like to see how others display there 1/6!

Is the Panzer Cop figure from an anime or a live action film? It's and awesome looking figure. The suit looks like a SS Stormtrooper from the Empire.:emperor:

Really like the way you've taken the time to pose the Predators dreads so well . ( I'm inspired to get to work on mine now! As I'm awaiting my 4th it could take a while !) DOH!:D

Nice collection. How do you like the spawn? He doesn't seem too poseable. I've been wanting one. And where did you pick up your shelves and that nifty bendy wire stand on spidey there?

Nice collection. How do you like the spawn? He doesn't seem too poseable. I've been wanting one. And where did you pick up your shelves and that nifty bendy wire stand on spidey there?
Well you really should'nt hesitate to pick up Spawn. He's simply amazing! One of the best figures I've ever owned. Unlike what you think, he's really poseable. I just don't have enough space to do some acrobatic poses with him (he's HUGE).
Check this out and tell me if you can still resist... https://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/edwint52/medicom spawn/

As for the stand, it's made by DID and I bought it on ebay. Really cool to pose your figures ;)

Back