Legolas Animaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
pic by mfoga

DSC_7458.jpg

This is a must for me although I think that it looks like the goblins from noddy

Lol

I'm anxiously awaiting this piece as well. Love the whole line so far.

I have to say though that from this picture you an tell the designer of the piece likely hasn't taken much target practice. You're supposed to sight with both eyes open :rolleyes:

man, that set up is making it extremely difficult for me to stay away from this line like i had planned :monkey4

I am glad I picked this line over the mini-busts or 12" figures. It's way more fun and so far these pieces are relatively limited.

I forsee a lot of people backtracking and getting these later at a premium.

I'm really loving this line. Already got Gimli on order and will have this ordered as soon as I can.

Over at the GD they just added saruman to the photo archives. I didn't realize how small these were, but for the price they cannot be beat. I do not know to do the busts or these?

I already love the SW animated line, this is becoming increasingly difficult to resist! I saw the Saruman maquette at CIV and it looked awesome!

The one thing I'm doing is just mainly getting the Fellowship and a few outside of that in both lines. That way I can do both for the few characters I do want.

jlcmsu said:
The one thing I'm doing is just mainly getting the Fellowship and a few outside of that in both lines. That way I can do both for the few characters I do want.
That sounds like a good idea.

These pieces are pretty unique. I just don't have enough interest to collect them thou.

This line is very cool... I have all current titles on order as well as the Pirate animated statues. I think I am going to need to drop one of the lines due to space. I will decide after I see Captain Barbosa.

Giant Chicken said:
This line is very cool... I have all current titles on order as well as the Pirate animated statues. I think I am going to need to drop one of the lines due to space. I will decide after I see Captain Barbosa.
There is gonna be a Barbosa?

Back