Star Wars Celebration IV Freaks Contest - WIN! WIN! WIN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was able to get some SSC Darth Vader t-shirts too so there's an even greater chance you'll get something if you enter!

(Thanks Dusty!)

Darklord Dave said:
Was able to get some SSC Darth Vader t-shirts too so there's an even greater chance you'll get something if you enter!

(Thanks Dusty!)

Sweet! I want one of those shirts so bad. I've entered every contest for one so hopefully I get lucky in one of them.

This just in...

THIS CONTEST IS FOR THE EXCLUSIVE!!!!

The broken Darth helmet with Luke exposed is one of the great exclusives in this line.

Having just seen the real Luke head and broken Darth at CIV in the Lucasfilm Archives display, I can say that the SSC version is far superior in sculpt.

Darklord Dave said:
This just in...

THIS CONTEST IS FOR THE EXCLUSIVE!!!!

The broken Darth helmet with Luke exposed is one of the great exclusives in this line.

Having just seen the real Luke head and broken Darth at CIV in the Lucasfilm Archives display, I can say that the SSC version is far superior in sculpt.

I think :rock :rock :rock just about sums up this contest

Just curious what coverage are they talking about? I dont need it for the last one but the other two I do. I'm still kind of out of it after CIV.

Go to the CIV page on the Sideshow website - links from there will take you to the answers. Maybe in the production blog, maybe in the product page, maybe elsewhere...

Darklord Dave said:
Go to the CIV page on the Sideshow website - links from there will take you to the answers. Maybe in the production blog, maybe in the product page, maybe elsewhere...

No wonder I couldn't find the answers. I spent 2 hours looking around here for them... I entered the contest anyway. :eek:

Hey kids! Surely there are more out there that want to get SSC's best Luke yet? Haven't had but about 2 dozen entrants - remember there's not just Luke/Yoda but also t-shirts and gift cards!

Darklord Dave said:
Hey kids! Surely there are more out there that want to get SSC's best Luke yet? Haven't had but about 2 dozen entrants - remember there's not just Luke/Yoda but also t-shirts and gift cards!

SHHHHHHHH!!!!!! My chances are pretty good right now :monkey3

The answers aren't that tough - just check the articles in Behind the Show that pertain to CIV.

Back