Quick Freak Contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAPPYBOY

Seat cushion Pimp
Reaction score
OK everybody, I have a Sideshow giftcard code good for $20 and it is going to expire on May 31, 2007. SO, if you can use it in the next few days, feel free to enter for your chance at winning it. How do you enter you ask, well it is going to be as easy as I can make it to move it along quickly. Just post in this thread that you want a shot at it and that you will swing into the chatroom at least once this week to say Hi if you win, that's all! My daughter will draw the name of the winner after all are placed into the ever popular hat. I need to finish this quickly so let's say all entries need to be in by Monday the 28th at 5 o'clock PM, thats East Coast time.That way you have a couple of days to make your decision on what to use it on before it expires. Good luck y'all. :D

bagelsncheesey said:
Count me in :monkey5
Hey bagle theres only room for one Transfan here and thats me!!!! so move ***** get out the way!!!!!!! or ill toast your bagel ass!! No Chesse!!!

p!tu said:
Hey bagle theres only room for one Transfan here and thats me!!!! so move ***** get out the way!!!!!!! or ill toast your bagel ass!! No Chesse!!!
:lol :lol :lol :lol You can just give me the code if you want I'll be expecting a p.m later.:lol

p!tu said:

EVEN THOUGH WE ARE BROTHERS, I WILL WIPE MY A$$ WITH YOUR FACE IF YOU GET IN MY WAY CHILD :rock :rock :rock

bagelsncheesey said:
EVEN THOUGH WE ARE BROTHERS, I WILL WIPE MY A$$ WITH YOUR FACE IF YOU GET IN MY WAY CHILD :rock :rock :rock
I wonder how you can do that when your face is cought on my Ass Hair!!!!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Transformers Rule!!!!!

Back