GG Gandalf bust is shipping!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radagaster

Trolling the Woods
Reaction score
I just received mine from the Godfather yesterday. I'm glad it came out the way it looked when I saw it at SDCC. This one's a dead ringer for McKellen. The light-up effect on his staff is neat. Upon opening the compartment that houses the battery, you'll see there's a plastic tab that prevents the 3 watch batteries from being drained during transit. The on-off switch is actually a button that can be pushed in, unlike the typical switch that you move form left-to-right. They really packed this sucker well.

Now I'm ready for Saruman with his light-up Palantir. Bring it on!

I agree it's great. I got mine a couple days ago from Bob and I'm quite pleased with it.

i got mine too a few weeks ago. i am really happy with this line so far. aragorn, ringwraith and gandalf have all been stellar. i am glad i will be involved from the beginning cause i think this line can last for a while. i believe it is much nicer than the weta busts. i like how each bust has a feature so far. im not sure if sam and frodo do but they look sweet in the orc gear. the only one i dont see myself getting is the sdcc exclusive..thats the dude from the video game right? i can pass on that one. unless i can get it for retail. that video game sucked too lol

I too got mine from Bob a few days ago. I have some pics taken but haven't had time to post them. I'll get around to it later this weekend. It's all about :duff :drink :chug :yuck :dump tonight

Based on the actual pictures on this, I'm going to decide if I want it. Are there still any available anywhere besides EvilBAY?

Darth Loki said:
I too got mine from Bob a few days ago. I have some pics taken but haven't had time to post them. I'll get around to it later this weekend. It's all about :duff :drink :chug :yuck :dump tonight

I hear ya, last final was yesterday, time to get wasted this weekend.

pizzagandalf14mt6.jpg

pizzagandalf13yb5.jpg

pizzagandalf12jx4.jpg

pizzagandalf10fj3.jpg

pizzagandalf11wu7.jpg

pizzagandalf4oa7.jpg

pizzagandalf6um2.jpg

What stinks is that if the bulb ever burned out, bye bye light-up feature. A nice novelty, but I'm keeping my batteries with the plastic tab intact.

Thanks for the pic. Man these are really all tempting. I cannot belive how bright that is for being so small.

I broke down and ordered this for $50 shipped from Razor's. This and the Saruman will be the only two I get.

KitFisto said:
I broke down and ordered this for $50 shipped from Razor's. This and the Saruman will be the only two I get.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I've heard that one before :D

Back