New LOTR DIORAMA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Aragorn vs 2 uruk-hai at the walls of Helms Deep Diorama(1/9 scale)

05252007013739jf4.jpg

Last edited:
The sculpt of the face looks good but his beard needs to be thicker. It's not thick enough for that part of the movie.

I guess I just don't get these dioramas... LOTR or SW. They just seem like an oddball collectible, but on the plus side the likenesses tend to be good compared to the Weta stuff.

I'm gonna try very hard to stay away from this line but this sounds like it could be very cool.

This hopefully will have a substantial amount of environment in it, I like the sounds of it so far! :clap

Which Uruk-Hai is Aragorn fighting/from what scene? Lurtz would have made for the better dio, that was probably the best fight in the trilogy, but I guess most are lurtzed out.

Well . . we officially don't have a polystone Battle Uruk from Helms Deep, so this is our chance. Still, this needs to be seen in person (I'm hoping SDCC), so I'll hold off judgment until then.

Radagaster said:
Well . . we officially don't have a polystone Battle Uruk from Helms Deep, so this is our chance. Still, this needs to be seen in person (I'm hoping SDCC), so I'll hold off judgment until then.

No love eh?!

9333_image01.jpg

9442_image01.jpg

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

This should be a step up though. :monkey5

if there is anything I've learned in all my 5 to 6 years on this board its that LOTRFAN has good taste. Like that time at SDCC, he recomended a very fine West Coast Strip Club! :rock

Sounds like it could be very good .... how about the scene where Aragorn leaps the final few feet off the falling ladder into the two Uruks? That would be very dynamic.

Back