Lifesize Bossk Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably a very low ES. But you got to give it to 'em: nobody has seen this one coming, the surprize is perfect! All in all, the bust look very nice I think.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Probably a very low ES. But you got to give it to 'em: nobody has seen this one coming, the surprize is perfect! All in all, the bust look very nice I think.

I don't disagree that it looks very nice. But you'd just think they'd reserve this line for somewhat popular characters. Although this does give me an inkling of hope for a Shaak Ti bust :monkey3

I was expecting the next bust to be Ackbar. (I guess I just had the wrong company)

Alice Adrenochrome said:

frankly speaking I was expecting a life size bust but not Bossk :(

He looks very cool by the way but not a best choice imo. I was expecting shaak ti or aayla secura :(

gambit said:
frankly speaking I was expecting a life size bust but not Bossk :(

He looks very cool by the way but not a best choice imo. I was expecting shaak ti or aayla secura :(

I honestly hope they never do a Shaak Ti lifesize bust because I think I'd have a heart attack after hearing the announcement.

IMG_7731.JPG

IMG_7732.JPG

Darth Rage said:
Looks great, but I have no interest in this character.

that's my problem as well, as great choices are maul and Yoda, Greedo was that bad. that's why he is still avaliable,
I can't understand why SS come up with this bust.
regardless, if the ES will be around 150-200, I still would pick up :D

Ahhhhh. these comments are always this way but then later on people are like "WHy the hell didn't I pick this up when I had the chance!" Mark my words and remember the Thing bust!

Greedo = bad? :lol

Yoda's likeness is crap, but hey, since he's YODA, and it's sculpted by some big-name - it sells.

I won't bother with Bossk. IThey should use mixed media to make the skin and eyes more realistic.

The only other character that I can think of that would be hard to resist would be an Ackbar (besides Shaak Ti of course)

I don't think I'd care for any human busts and no other alien really jumps out at me as being worth the $500-600 it'd cost.

Though I have been trolling around ebay looking for a decent price on a Greedo bust :monkey3

Greedo is amazing, you won't be disappointed!

Greedo1-1.jpg

I love the 1:1 scale stuff, and I would willing to bet that the final piece will have a similar texture to the Yoda bust. As for the clothing, that is a bit disappointing, but it is still in the proto stage.

:cool:

Back