Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a small shot of it showing on the webcam stills. Looks like the Scout Trooper is looking back over his shoulder. Pre-ordering early June, guess I better make a note in my diary. :D Looks like the whole bike is modelled.

IronFingaz said:
Me neither... I thought it would be a Qui-Gon or something. Is it the whole bike or just some of it?

From what I could tell it looks like the whole bike. I love my GG piece, but this has a chance to blow that away.

The GG statue is excellent, but the physical presence of it in Premium Format will be fantastic. Wonder if they'll use Polystone? :rolleyes:

This is a nice surprise. :D I just sold my GG piece. This one has the potential to blow GG's version away. I'm definitely interested in this one.

jimmyjamesf said:
Biker Scout with Bike is going to be huge I am loving this annoucement.

I still want to see better pics. I'd love to know how they are doing the hovering effect.

A forest base will take care of the hovering effect. This thing is going to be massive! And you thought Jabba took up space...

Size matters not...............

Anyway, who thinks we'll get a Jedi Luke or Endor Leia on Speeder to compliment it? I doubt, but hope! Maybe an Ewok PF !:chew

Darklord Dave said:
A forest base will take care of the hovering effect. This thing is going to be massive! And you thought Jabba took up space...

That's not necesarily going to be a good thing for a lot of collectors. I'm still trying to figure out where my Jabba set up is going to go.

SolidLiquidFox said:
This will make a great stand alone piece. I may pick this up depending on more pics.

I'm also interested to see the price on this bad boy. I have a feeling $350 is pretty close. If that's the case, my GG piece is just fine :monkey1

Back