The DARK KNIGHT's JOKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

figuremasterles

Gonna need a bigger site!
Reaction score
HeathledgerJoker.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH HAHA.......

Official released image of Heath Ledger as the Joker in THE DARK KNIGHT!

See this site (wave your mouse over it....there is more there...)
JOKER SITE?

Is there a Hot Toys figure in his future?

Oh, and Batman's suit will be black and grey. So they say...

One year to go! :monkey5

Last edited by a moderator:
no joker could ever compete with jack nicholson. love that joker!

bob....you're my number one.....guy! :lol

Very interesting, I like that they are taking a more real-world approach with these films. Kinda cool to see the Joker as being horribly scarred and covering it with sloppy garrish make-up.

doesnt this have something to do with the joker getting shot through the face???? its a lil odd looking but its just one grainy close up pic. it could look better when all is said and done. ill reserve judgement

I am not let down at all. I love the new look. I hope this gets an R rating and we enter a new age of Batman. More realistic, darker, and frightening.

The Batman I grew up on is the old Adam West series and the Michael Keaton films, I never got into the comics at all, but compared to my perception of the joker, this just looks like some deformed faced drag queen than a maniac killer.

El Roranous said:
I am not let down at all. I love the new look. I hope this gets an R rating and we enter a new age of Batman. More realistic, darker, and frightening.

i can roll with that!

I think people may be disappointed with this because they grew up with a much lighter Batman. Either the old Adam West version or the animated series. I for one am ready for a reinvention of the property. The last Batman movie was awesome. It was real, it was dark, it was everything I hoped for. Bale does a great job in the role. My personal opinion is the darker the better. I want a gritty Batman movie. I want to see Batman bloody and on his knees from being beaten so hard by a terrible villain that scares the crap out of me. I want it based mostly in reality...but the kind of reality that gives you nightmares.

I don't want a Bat suit with nipples, terrible one liners, and horribly cheesy villains. Begins is right on course with the best Batman movies to come. :chew IF you want crap, then I suggest you rent Batman and Robin or BAtman Forever. BARF!

El Roranous said:
I don't want a Bat suit with nipples, terrible one liners, and horribly cheesy villains. Begins is right on course with the best Batman movies to come. :chew IF you want crap, then I suggest you rent Batman and Robin or BAtman Forever. BARF!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

I for one like the look of the Joker.....it's creepy as hell...very sinister and evil...they way he should be!

Yeah...I only posted this, as I didn't see the other thread (Sorry) and, I was trying to imagine this as a toy....
I mean...this...
Not so iconic....maybe MacFarlane can do it, in a Movie Maniacs line...but Hot Toys? You decide. Is this toy fodder or not...
I note we have yet to see a BB Scarecrow, or Ras...too REAL for toys????
Great movie though. I have all plans to see it.
But, is this the face of a collectible?

Back