Secret Transformers Website!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kookie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I found this very cool secret Transformers site. In order to enter you must enter the secret code. I will give you a hint...the password is in the new Transformers trailer. I recommend watching it in HD. Once in the site, one of the many things you will find is some very interesting footage of a certain large rampaging carnivore!!!

https://www.sectorseven.org/

I've seen this website before, they snuck it in on the first teaser trailer, very cool though. I forgot the damn password, now I have to go and watch it again.

Captain Faramir said:
How on earth do you access the videos? I'm so confused by all the random stuff, what do I do?

click on the boxes on the left side of the screen and stuff opens up. basically just click on stuff. the red box is sweet! GRIMLOCK!

Last edited:
I'm only getting the one thing (the guy talking---and my soudn doesn't work on this computer so I've got no idea what he's saying):confused:

The ill Jedi said:
Also just saw the Insecticon, Laserbeak and G1 Bumblebee vids, BAD ASS!!! :rock

I think that's Ratbat and not Laserbeak--- but then I don't have sound so maybe it was identified as Laserbeak.

More specifically you want to double click on the red box to see them.
I'm confused though, I thought they changed Bumblebee to a Camaro?

The ill Jedi said:
Me too, G1 style!!
Are you kidding me?

Sure those designs may look good on a CARTOON format, but LIVE ACTION?

Uh, no. If I'm paying to see giant robots fight, then I'd rather stick with Bay's designs, than the toy designs of G1(Which incase you don't remember, was the basis of that show in the first place; to build enough hype to sell the toys).

That and the G1 designs are wayyyyyy too boxy. Definately wouldn't look all that good on a live action format.

As a fan of Japanese TFs I myself am not a fan of the movie designs. I would have preferred more modern style G1 designs. Like BTs. Bay's designs look more like Mechwarrior and not TFs. They're way Too wirey too. And Starscream has Chicken legs.

Back