The Dark Lord is present again.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunedain

Video Games and LOTR Mod
Reaction score
Some months ago I had to redesign my room and most of the stuff hat to go in the box again and unfortunately also Sauron...

But now he has returned again to thrown an evil shadow upon my room :rock

dsc3284bm3.jpg

The Sauron statue is one of the best pieces IMO from the entire SSW LOTR line. It's just massive, amazing detail, and brings a huge presence to a display.

With my baby on the verge of crawling.. And with hope to actually buy a house within the year.. Sadly I've been slowly boxing many of my items..

It is my intention to display them in all thier glory once I buy a home and construct my trophy room..

Without them my office is starting to look so bland... So bare.. So sad..

*gently weeps*

Indeed, the body and legs are waaay too thin.
Otherwise, it would have scored a 10.

My setup is almost complete... and so are my statue collecting days unfortunately (unless i start selling pieces).

I love me some Sauron. One of these days I have to pick him up. I see that he is guarding your THX sign, very strong guard.

I'm with josh on this one. i love the fact that Sauron isn't too bulky. He can be menacing without being a bodybuilder.

I see him as an evil, overgrown elf :monkey3

pordey2 said:
I'm with josh on this one. i love the fact that Sauron isn't too bulky. He can be menacing without being a bodybuilder.

I see him as an evil, overgrown elf :monkey3

But he does need to look like the Sauron from the films, right!? :p :monkey3

choopie said:
I see him more like this:

He's got more bulk.

Bingo! Josh, you didn't post a pic of him from the waist down. :emperor :lol

Back