Next LOTR Diorama to be Revealed Next Week ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
The newsletter at least gave us some news, a hint/reveal will be given in next week's podcast.

So ...... :confused:

Ringwraiths vs. Aragorn on Amon Hen

or...

Balrog vs. Gandalf on the Bridge of Khazad-Dûm

or...

the Cave Troll battle!

those are my guesses! I know, they're all from TFOTR...and I know none of those would be 1/9...but the Space Slug from the Star Wars line isn't 1/9 either! :D

I want the entire fellowship including Bill. I want them walking. I think it would be the coolest possible piece they could do.

I just hope the scale is increased. Something like a 1/6 scale prologue battle with all the Orcs, Elves and Numenoreans. :eek: :cool:

I will prepare by moving all the furniture out of my house. :D

Or how about GROND complete with beasts pulling it, trolls wielding it and lots of orcs tending to it? That would be something to fill a wall.

Realistically, I hope for the Fellowship cresting that mountain.

jason2885 said:
I want the entire fellowship including Bill. I want them walking. I think it would be the coolest possible piece they could do.

hear hear!!! but at what scale?? at 1/6 scale the price of that would be insane!!! (and worth every penny)

Reinhardt said:
hear hear!!! but at what scale?? at 1/6 scale the price of that would be insane!!! (and worth every penny)

I would never ask for anything more and die a happy geek death if one of these were made. And screw the cost...wouldn't blink at $1K for it. :frodo :elf :legolas :gimli :aragorn :gandalf

The first piece is nice and has nearly a perfect sculpt, but it's just too damn small. For half size characters, they surely could've used a better scale than 1/9. That just seems like a very poor decision on their part and is probably why it isn't selling like it could.

All of the pieces mentioned would be amazing but would require a very small scale as well. Here's hoping the next piece looks great and can breathe some life into this line.

gideon said:
Or how about GROND complete with beasts pulling it, trolls wielding it and lots of orcs tending to it? That would be something to fill a wall.

Realistically, I hope for the Fellowship cresting that mountain.

i would love to have that. hopefully if made, it won't be too small or else the trolls will be really tiny. and if it's bigger scaled, the details for grond would be so much nicer to see. i have always hoped that sideshow weta would make this back when the partnership was still existing.

fellowship-9 or Sam carrying Frodo up Mt. Doom.

Just a thought . . .how about Aragorn shouting "For Frodo" -- bah wouldn't be much of a diorama.

How about Aragorn and Arwen at that bridge in Rivendell?

Speaking of Rivendell . . .they could always make a Rivendell diorama. Who cares about populating it with elves! Just give us a Rivendell environment (ahem, diorama).

I don't think we ought to expect more than two characters on this, or any for a while.

So:

Sam vs. Shelob

Aragorn vs. Lurtz

Aragorn vs. Arwen :monkey5

Gandalf vs. Balrog

Sauron vs. Elendil or Isildur --- my personal choice! :clap

Radagaster said:
or Sam carrying Frodo up Mt. Doom.

I have wanted that piece for a long time. I would definitely get one--but I don't think they will give us another Mt. Doom piece with Frodo just yet...

I'm anxious to see what it will be.

Back