Just won a Balrog statue!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazytrain

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just to say a big "thank you" to SS as Dusty picked my entry in the Sandman contest so I'll be receiving a Balrog Flame of Udun statue soon!!

THANKS SS!!!:D :D :D :D :D

I won a small onion ring from Burger King the other day.....that's about the bestt I ever win. LOL

Congrats on your win!

Congrats crazytrain! :woo
KitFisto said:
I won a small onion ring from Burger King the other day...

I bought a 10 pack of frozen mini egg rolls but there was actually 11 in the box!!!! :rock

Congrats! I'm the other winner, never expected to win. But I gave it a shot anyway since I didn't have this statue in my collection yet.

Also thanks to Dusty for picking me, a pleasure to make you laugh while picturing the vacuum cleaner part :D

Congrats to you as well noelleon69! :woo

Two prizes and two board winners!!!! :mexwave

KitFisto said:
I won a small onion ring from Burger King the other day...

I received a fortune cookie with my take out last week and in it were two fortunes! :rock

Congrats guys!

I won a twisted rabbit thing in the sandman contest :D

I'd be willing to trade it for one of your Balrogs :p

Calle_Sandell said:
Congrats guys!

I won a twisted rabbit thing in the sandman contest :D

I'd be willing to trade it for one of your Balrogs :p

Wow, 3 out of 4 on the board!!
Congrats to all...
:duff :family

Congrats! Always good to hear of freebie winners and I like this balrog better than the Daddy:balrog (runs and hides)!

Calle_Sandell said:
If you guys think that way I can go buy a Baby Rog and then trade it for a daddy Rog :monkey5

Of course!
too bad I don't have a daddy rog to trade with you :p

Calle_Sandell said:
If you guys think that way I can go buy a Baby Rog and then trade it for a daddy Rog :monkey5

yeh sure, follow beru's footsteps by collecting a whole bunch of baby rogs (elessar crown) to trade for the daddy rog (rwos)... you will probably need to accumulate about 25 baby rogs first. :monkey3 :monkey5 :D

Back