change the title of a thread? This title changed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren Carnall

Formerly hunky_artist
Reaction score
Seeing as I've changed my screen name on here to my own (normal? lol) name to match my blog, I want to change my 'hunky_artist's artistic creations' thread... to the same name as my blog

'Darren Carnall's creative corner...'​

can this be done? I changed the name in post 1... but it only changed the post, not the thread. Anyone know about this kind of stuff?

Re: is it possible to change the title of a thread?

Who is this Darren Carnall guy and what has he done with hunky_artist? Kidnapped him and stole his avatar!

I would be interested to know this as well since one of the threads I started has a misspelling that bugs me. :D

changed?

yes

click edit, then the box opens to edit then press edit button again at bottom of post

I was able to change my thread title by going to the first post, clicking edit (as Karma said) then clicking advanced edit, then fixed the title and saved changes. Yeah!!!

only one way:

Ask the Darklord :emperor to change it for you :emperor

...tell him:emperor I sent you :cool:

nash said:
Who is this Darren Carnall guy and what has he done with hunky_artist? Kidnapped him and stole his avatar!

:rotfl

the 'inappropriate for business' named hunky_artist has been placed in a cupboard for now..... I shall take his place for the time being :D

the name was fine when it was an occasional chat name (and even then it was done as a joke) but now that I'm getting commission requests from all over the world from people I don't know? I figured better to use my real name.

EDIT: I got my thread name changed, thanks. I'm not sure if it was what I did (I did pretty much what you said above) or if someone did it for me. Maybe it was just delayed in showing for me.

Anyway.. it's done :)

I changed mine for similar reasons, and not just because I love Faramir. I used Captain Aldeggon just as an inside joke I used to have going with my sisters, but I never thought I would become such a fervent member of this place. Now that I've kind of grown attached to it I realized I needed something which reflected my personality more, and who better than Faramir? But since Captain had become such a part of my identity I had to leave it--after all most people will always think of me as Captain or Cap or whatever. Good thing Faramir really was known as "Captain Faramir."

Still, when they do release Captain Antilles we'll have to see if the name stays. Though I do like Faramir . . . Well, I'm good for now at least.
:rolleyes:

artisst formerly known as hunky would work great on here, it really would. But on the wide open internet when talking to strangers.... poeple would be going "huh?" :lol

I prefer the symbol for the artist formerly known as hunky, but just this morning I had to take a second to find your new name, as I wanted to send you a message!:lol

Back