The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaphorge

Archbishop of Bologna!!!
Reaction score
The All Things THE DEAD (and ZOMBIE) Thread - BRAINSSSSS!

I think that we should have a generalized mega-thread for discussion of this insatiable army of flesh consuming undead wonderfulness that Sideshow has seen fit to give us, in the tradition of The ALIEN and ALIENS thread (amongst many other mega-threads). I'm hoping they continue this line for years to come... there is no such thing as Too Many Zombies.

I'll get the ball rolling with a few pictures of Subject 5, which I received yesterday:

Does anybody have good photos of Patient Zero?

Last edited:
IMG_0747.jpg

Karma said:
what's the going rate for a Subject 5 now?

interested in picking one up

They seemed to be running around $75-80 or so on eBay, at least before the Subject 560 announcement. I got mine through an excellent deal with a fellow Freak.

shaun-o said:

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Racoon City REP-RE-SENT!

I'm just not seeing the whole "Subject 560 looks just like Patient Zero" complaint... yeah, they favor more than Subjects 5 or 57, but there are many differences.

I think Subject 560 may be the best headsculpt yet.

metaphorge said:
They seemed to be running around $75-80 or so on eBay, at least before the Subject 560 announcement. I got mine through an excellent deal with a fellow Freak.

Who, no doubt, is now deeply regretting selling it. :monkey3

I think I'm gonna have to make my own zombies. At the price of the exclusives on ebay, I can't afford to play catch up.

customizerwannabe said:
This is the WWII zombie I made when I recast Kroenen.

116247775.jpg

Funny you should post that... I've been contemplating bashing together an SS zombie myself. That's rad, I really like that recast. You don't happen to have an extra do ya?
Buttmunch said:

That illustrates the only reason I'm particularly upset that I mised the exclusive 57; I wanted his scrubs to match Autopsy Scully's. I wonder if Scully's blue scrubs would fit on a Subject 57....

I sold my Guard. I sold my Doc(blue).

Now I just bought a new doc (green) and am on the look out for a guard.

Dang Sideshow and their zombie awesomeness!!!!! :cuss

*I have no hope of ever getting a PZ, so we won't even go there.

This thread is gonna be awesome!!

I was going to sell my Subjects 5 & 57, but with 560 coming there's no way I'm getting rid of them now!! THE DEAD RULE!!! :rock

Already some great pics in here...

shaun-o said:
Awesome shot Shaun!! :rock

Murderofcrows71 said:
I LOVE your Tarman Crows, I'll never get tired of looking at it!! :rock

Buttmunch said:
Sweet!! :D

shaun-o said:
Buttmuch that Patient Zero shot OWNS! !:rock

By far my favorite PZ pic. I'd post a couple of mine but they are just plain compared to that shot.

Thanks for the comments guys. I too love that Zero pic. I've never been able to top it myself. Subject 560 has got me excited again for the line so perhaps I'll take some more shots of the gang tonight.

Back