where to get United Cultery LOTR swords

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spider1135

Freaked Out
Reaction score
those lotr swords from united cultery have been out for 3,4 years now, I didn't wanted them at all, I didn't collecting them, most of mine lotr collections are sideshow and gentle giant, busts, statues and something else, but last week, I won a auction of lotr sword from the bay, now I been looking all over the net, they all sold out, anyone know where else still might have them in stock????:cool:

galactiboy said:
Is that a reliable site? I'm not familiar with them...

I confirm that they are a reliable company. My mother does business with them all the time for her own business.

First off I would like to say I had no interest whatsoever in buying swords or weaponry of any kind. So, before I begin I would like to say that you absolutely suck for posting that link :lol . Now then, I have never seen any of these in person but $50 for sarumans staff seems like a heck ok a deal and does anyone have the Narsil sword to say if its worth $90. So many statues I want and I'm going to go and buy flippin weapons now.. thx... :monkey1

praxitas said:
First off I would like to say I had no interest whatsoever in buying swords or weaponry of any kind. So, before I begin I would like to say that you absolutely suck for posting that link :lol . Now then, I have never seen any of these in person but $50 for sarumans staff seems like a heck ok a deal and does anyone have the Narsil sword to say if its worth $90. So many statues I want and I'm going to go and buy flippin weapons now.. thx... :monkey1

yep another thread had me checking out ebay for these a few weeks ago....this place will ruin your life. :)

praxitas said:

I own both of those and I would give a marginal rating to Saruman's staff, it is a hollow aluminum tube with a very top-heaving crown on it. If you are only going to hang it on a wall and forget about it, it is ok, but the minute you pick it up you will likely be slightly disappointed. That price is great though, you aren't likely to ever see it cheaper.

As for Narsil, it is amazing, a VERY big sword and for $90 a steal! :monkey5

Keep in mind that Budk is a clearing house, so the fact these are here means its the end of the retail line for them.

Just got mine second LOTR sword, I am into the Lotr swords now, but I won't stop buying Lotr bust and statues form sideshow or gentle giant, I think I have over 100 Lotr busts and stutues and 1/6 figures from SS & GG. Now I wanted more United Cultery Lotr swords.:cool:

Hopefully now that I have a job I can finally get Glamdring and the sheath that goes with it, plus a nice display for it. Which of all the versions is the nicest Glamdring for the best price? I know there are a few but I want a nice one with a sheath that it fits into.

Captain Faramir said:
Hopefully now that I have a job I can finally get Glamdring and the sheath that goes with it, plus a nice display for it. Which of all the versions is the nicest Glamdring for the best price? I know there are a few but I want a nice one with a sheath that it fits into.

As for officially licensed swords there is the regular Glamdring (on the aforementioned site - and the official scabbard), and the museum version - which goes for well over $1k.

Choice made?! :lol

You really don't want to buy a cheap version... because they are usually just that. $200 is a good price for one.

I was going to jump on the Narsil, but they have it as back-ordered so I plan on contacting CS to make sure they will be getting them.

galactiboy said:
You really don't want to buy a cheap version... because they are usually just that. $200 is a good price for one.

I was going to jump on the Narsil, but they have it as back-ordered so I plan on contacting CS to make sure they will be getting them.

let me know where I can order one, I look everywhere, they all gone, I check alot of websites, all sold out the main lotr swords, only the sting can be order, nothing else. if you know where you can get them, PM me thanks.:chew

galactiboy said:

The knock-offs are awful, usually made in Pakistan and look like aluminum plated golf clubs. :sick

THAT is an amazing price on Herugrim, one of my faves in the entire line! :monkey5

Back