anyone got the animated Saruman yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big al

Shut the ^^^^^k up Donny!
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has him yet (the GG animated one) looks really cool from the production pics iv seen, would like to see when its shipping and what its like in hand.
A nice affordable piece IMO!
:D

Not yet. I'm really looking forward to adding my first animated LOTR item to my collection. Can't wait for The Godfather to get his shipment.

Mine's on pre-order. Should get it in the next couple weeks. Love the fun look of these to compliment the SW series. Pretty small edition size at only 1500 too!

jlcmsu said:
...Can't wait for The Godfather to get his shipment.

:rock

Bob, you said I was special in another thread so I expect you to ship mine out first. I hope you weren't lying to me, I don't think my heart could stand it.

Fritz said:
:rock

Bob, you said I was special in another thread so I expect you to ship mine out first. I hope you weren't lying to me, I don't think my heart could stand it.

Whateva girlfriend! Bob is my baby's daddy so you best be steppin from ma man! :monkey5

jlcmsu said:
U 2 are killing me. :lol

funny32.jpg

Really??!?! :google

Sir Scott of the Lembas is holding mine in a secure location, somewhere in northern USA. It will be forwarded when more goodies arrive!!

TC :confused:

Got mine Yesterday. He's great. I am very pleased. I will be picking up the rest as they come out!

I got mine today.

The sculpt is great but the paint ops are off.

The major problem is that the lower part of Saruman's beard is the same off white color as his robes. The top part of the beard is a nice clean white but the lower part isn't. You can almost see a line along the back of the piece where the two different colors meet.

P1010085.jpg

P1010086.jpg

P1010093.jpg

I also got the animated Jack Sparrow today who looks awesome!!

P1010088.jpg

P1010089.jpg

cool pics, i got mine on the way from the States as we speak, cant wait for Gandalf to come out,
the dueling wizards!
:D

Just opened mine yesterday. Love it. Mine doesn't have paint issues anywhere near yours Bonehead15. Is the back of his hair really that dark or is that a shadow?? I might actually considered requesting a replacement if I were you. I also really love the base, now if it only had the palantir.

I love the Jack Sparrow as well. And on a side note, found out that my Perna Goblin King should be shipping soon, and although I know the scale will be different I can't wait to get it displayed with these.:chew

Looks good. Could be the shadows playing games as Ox said from what I can see. Can't wait to get mine and get started on this line.

Back