"I poli'ical refushee!"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spliff

Super Freak
Reaction score
I love this thing, Tony is high out of his mind and the likeness is perfect...only thing that suck is the paint on his suit kinda sucks, but I don't care since they nailed it where it counts:
DSC02197.jpg

DSC02198.jpg

DSC02200.jpg

DSC02201.jpg

DSC02202.jpg

That looks like Pams. You know the one she bought off of EBAY! :D

Post 666! Crap! Curse of the Pam is now on me!

isnt that more than 16 lbs u should put another piece of glass under him for safty:eek:

Cosmo_Kramer said:
isnt that more than 16 lbs u should put another piece of glass under him for safty:eek:
It barely weighs more than Old West GR maquette. Besides, there's nothing heavy in any of the other shelves, just toys.

It looks really lifelike! I've never seen the movie but I'm guessing it must have a good likeness, though the eyes look kind of sunken to me. Plus he must not sleep well; his eyes are way too red and strained. The stubble looks great though; other than that he seems to look really good. No idea who he is though LOL.

Captain Aldeggon said:
It looks really lifelike! I've never seen the movie but I'm guessing it must have a good likeness, though the eyes look kind of sunken to me. Plus he must not sleep well; his eyes are way too red and strained. The stubble looks great though; other than that he seems to look really good. No idea who he is though LOL.

Perfect description then Cap, he is a coke addict/ dealer after all.

*sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif*

LOTRFan said:
Perfect description then Cap, he is a coke addict/ dealer after all.

*sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif*
Yea seriously, that's how he's supposed to look.:monkey3

Also, I got number 27.

Got mine today and it's a NICE piece!

It looks much better than Sideshow's pics:

pacino003hg8.jpg

pacino002rs6.jpg

Wow, stunning pics Gruson!
Is it just me or does his eyes look too big in Spliffs pics? Or is it just the angle or something?

I just got mine this morning. #20. I really like the eyes on this one. I am usually not a fan of the human eyes on the 1:1 busts cause they tend to look too fake to me compared to the rest of the bust, but these are really well done.

Back