Will there be a new 1:6 PPO Announcement Thursday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SportsAnchor

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody thinks there will be a new PPO announced in the newsletter tomorrow night? SSC is about due. I know the Ceremonial Luke and the Plo Koon will soon ship, but I'd be surprised if the next PPO is the holographic Sideous which is schedule to PPO in mid June.

Anybody have any goop?:chew

There better be something between now and SDCC. I doubt we will see anything tomorrow but if we do it better not be the bowl Yoda was cooking his food in... with exclusive spoon.

Last weeks news letter said it all. They said to expect a delay in getting Leia. They also said to expect Plo Koon by the end of this month.

madden821 said:
There better be something between now and SDCC. I doubt we will see anything tomorrow but if we do it better not be the bowl Yoda was cooking his food in... with exclusive spoon.
When was that announced I want that, it will go great with the Medicom Yoda:lol

We may see something between C4 and SDCC. It will depend honestly since there's not a lot of free PPO time with all the SDCC items starting this week.

I'm predicting a Jabba style unveiling at C4, no orders or previews besides SDCC Sidious, but at C4 we'll get a fan treat

MaulFan said:
I'm predicting a Jabba style unveiling at C4, no orders or previews besides SDCC Sidious, but at C4 we'll get a fan treat

Gotta agree. :duff

MaulFan said:

I hope so.... Sideshow is seriously boring me at the moment.

Buttmunch said:
The only 1:6 PPO Announcement this Thursday will be for the next Dead figure.

I may have to agree on this. I don't expect nothing else major in tonight's newsletter.

I would also really like a new figure soon---- an announcement of a pre-order is great but please please let's have Plo Koon or SOMEONE soon (end of May can't come soon enough).

DarthNeil said:
I would also really like a new figure soon---- an announcement of a pre-order is great but please please let's have Plo Koon or SOMEONE soon (end of May can't come soon enough).

Dude, didn't you see it? The next pre-order is Schnizzle F'Schizzle, a gawky looking urban Rappoir alien from the planet Oakland played by Snoop Dog in Ep III. Only 500 to be sold. Doubtless LOADS more popular than anything as mundane as, oh, I dunno, your run of the mill stormtrooper that everyone is clamoring for. It's in keeping with the ostrich critter from the new Miscellaneous Star Wars character line . . .

Did that sound as jaded about sideshow as it felt?

Back