Sideshow Tshirts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrathofSauron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just tried to buy one of the cool Sideshow t shirts on the site seeing that they were only $10 each, I live in Ireland and the shipping for a single t shirt is just over $30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl

Come on SS, ship some stock to the EU so we don't have to pay extortionate rates for a simple shirt!!:rolleyes:

It is never cheap when it comes to overseas courier shipping. Maybe they can consider using USPS for customers who just ordered the shirts with no other products on order.

I actually considered getting a t-shirt with a giftcard, but the GC doesnt apply to these apparels so I passed. I thought I could finally put my GC to use since all of my orders (most orders for most of you guys I believe) are pre-orders.

noelleon69 said:
IMaybe they can consider using USPS for customers who just ordered the shirts with no other products on order.

You can always try and ask, but based on my experience, I'd be surprised if they even considered... :eek:

Lol... that's why I didn't tried asking.

It was a hint to sideshow in hope that they will think about it. :eek:

Think about the amount of more orders coming in from customers outside the US if shipping was reasonable.

Yes I think there would be huge demand for those shirts worldwide if it wasn't for the crazy shipping rate on them. What I don't get is that if the likes of Amazon can ship items like this for a lot less why can't SS, I know Amazon are huge but surely SS would generate enough business to avail of lower postal rates. I don't know but whatever the reason it sucks as I would love to have a couple of the shirts but not at the current shipping rates! :confused:

Best bet if they bring some at SDCC and pay no tax! Last year they had those cool "The Dead" shirts with the bloody hand swipe on a white tshirt!

I bet they'll bring a bunch of shirts to Comic-Con, too.

WrathofSauron- if you want, right before Comic-Con, let me know what shirts you want. I'll get them (if they have 'em) and ship them to you myself.

I'd offer to do that now, but by the time I pay California tax and shipping to me and then you, it may come out to be $30!

Let me know.

samantha
5.gif

Just get one of those usps international priority envolopes and ship it that way.

Ok Samantha thanks for the offer I have PM'd you too, if it works out expensive or near the same then don't worry about it, thanks again for offering!! :D :D :D

Am also willing to do same as Sam. Don't know how many I can get, but my offer is up. PM me and give me your preferred size(s).

Wetanut said:
Am also willing to do same as Sam. Don't know how many I can get, but my offer is up. PM me and give me your preferred size(s).

I will do the same. :)

How cool are you people on this board, I mean relative strangers helping each other out, its just brilliant and something that makes collecting all the more rewarding, THANKS TO YOU ALL! :grouphug :dance
:mexwave:mexwave:mexwave

ATT SAM this was meant to be a private post to you but your shaggin mailbox is full!! Naughty girl!!!:lol

Well I'm not sure whats easiest for you really, I thought you meant to buy at the convention and then ship them to me yourself, does that save anybody any stress or hassle at all? And Sam don't mention the old thing ok I'm only 5 Irish years old meself which is actually 37 normal years......... I'll be turned green for saying that!!!!!!!! Point being I don't even know when the Con thing is!!!:rotfl
Anyway don't stress about it for me ok if its awkward then I'll just have to buy one of those "paint your own shirt" home kits and try it meself.........YEAH RIGHT!!
:D

WrathofSauron said:
How cool are you people on this board, I mean relative strangers helping each other out, its just brilliant and something that makes collecting all the more rewarding, THANKS TO YOU ALL! :grouphug :dance
:mexwave:mexwave:mexwave

That's what being here is all about sharing the freaky love. (That doesn't sound right). :lol

jlcmsu said:
That's what being here is all about sharing the freaky love. (That doesn't sound right). :lol

my mom still thinks this is a sex chat board and with comments like this, she may be right! :lol

Don't think I want the SS t-shirt...

What I do want is the Gentle giant con exclusive luna Lovegood bust... Since there's so many people here going to Con I migh as well ask if:

Someone could pick up a Luna for me and ship it to me? (Of course I'll pay for the bust and shipping!)

Cheers

Carl

:lol Oi! Calle stop using my thread to purchase other things!!! Just kidding!!:lol
I just have official confirmation from SS that the shipping for INTERNATIONAL on these shirts is a flat rate of $10 YEE HAAAAAAAAW!!!!!:rotfl

So THANKS AGAIN TO ALL THE COOL PEOPLE WHO OFFERED TO GET THEM FOR US OUTSIDE OF THE US! :D

Back