Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast

Default Re: MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Fi

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeMcGraw View Post
    That helmet is lazy as ****. Rather than do a proper Warmachine helmet, they just slapped that paint job on the mk7 helmet, and it looks dumb.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    After recently learning that a helmet of any kind is not shown or used in any point of the Future Fight game, I'm personally happy that Hot Toys had something designed and included in this figure set. They actually did not owe us a helmet to begin with lol.

Serious question though - if you had the chance to re-design this Punisher-inspired helmet, how would you do it? Do you have any reference images? Maybe the design you have in mind is actually better than what we are getting and I'm curious to see!

Quote Originally Posted by becausebatman View Post
    After recently learning that a helmet of any kind is not shown or used in any point of the Future Fight game, I'm personally happy that Hot Toys had something designed and included in this figure set. They actually did not owe us a helmet to begin with lol.

Serious question though - if you had the chance to re-design this Punisher-inspired helmet, how would you do it? Do you have any reference images? Maybe the design you have in mind is actually better than what we are getting and I'm curious to see!
    I'd just put it on an actual Warmachine helmet mold. Presumably the MK3 helmet, like HT did, since the armor itself is clearly the WM MK3. That way they could release this painted version, as well as a real Warmachine helmet, which we don't have from them yet.

WM helmets tend to be squarer and more aggressive. The IM MK7 is sleek and rounded and I don't think it's a good choice for this paintjob.
    Last edited by CupcakeMcGraw; 07-12-2019 at 08:41 AM.

Hmmm, that actually makes sense. Would be better on a War Machine helmet, like HT. I mean, it actually is the War Machine armour he’s wearing in the game & comics. Kinda bummed it isn’t now. But I still want it.

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeMcGraw View Post
    I'd just put it on an actual Warmachine helmet mold. Presumably the MK3 helmet, like HT did, since the armor itself is clearly the WM MK3. That way they could release this painted version, as well as a real Warmachine helmet, which we don't have from them yet.

WM helmets tend to be squarer and more aggressive. The IM MK7 is sleek and rounded and I don't think it's a good choice for this paintjob.
    As a War Machine collector I wholeheartedly agree.

Super Freak
    Feedback

Name:	3uuVq1F.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	381.2 KB 
ID:	461832

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	erT3lfX.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	276.4 KB 
ID:	461833

Name:	u6Te9mm.jpg 
Size:	304.9 KB 
ID:	461834

Name:	tebVJgF.jpg 
Size:	329.7 KB 
ID:	461835

I like the sculpt, but I don't think I like the hair flip. Seems a bit forced. I think some people have mentioned wanting to use the sculpt on another Punisher, do you think we'll be able to remove it from the armor piece? It's connected as displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by dukefett View Post

Name:	3uuVq1F.jpg 
Size:	381.2 KB 
ID:	461832

Name:	erT3lfX.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	276.4 KB 
ID:	461833

Name:	u6Te9mm.jpg 
Size:	304.9 KB 
ID:	461834

Name:	tebVJgF.jpg 
Size:	329.7 KB 
ID:	461835

I like the sculpt, but I don't think I like the hair flip. Seems a bit forced. I think some people have mentioned wanting to use the sculpt on another Punisher, do you think we'll be able to remove it from the armor piece? It's connected as displayed.
    Seems like it's similar to the collar piece used on some iron man figures. Meaning it should be removable without any issues

Super Freak
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    I like head sculpt other than the hair sticking out. A lot of Punisher figures do that with his hair. I think the sculptors are trying to capture what Zeck and Lee have drawn over the years and it doesn't translate as well on a figure. Small detail to me that I can live with.

Just a little freaky

Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I don't like the Punisher THAT much and I don't like War Machine THAT much, and that's honestly my attitude towards the MCU (I like it, but I don't live & breathe it, don't rewatch the movies, etc), but man this figure tempts me every time I see it, this Punisher/WM mash-up just looks so badass. I'd probably never have it displayed with the Frank headsculpt though.

War Machine armor painted as Punisher is just too good. This and the Mark 4 armor are tied for me as the best hot toys has done for WM.