Media 1/4 Scale Numskull authentic Pacman Arcade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are pretty sweet, picked 1 up for myself today, very nice detail and form factor. High quality parts. Looks awesome on display, and uses the arcade rom from the 80s. Highly recommended for retro gaming fans or fans of pacman in general. Get yours before they are gone, limited run of 10k world wide

https://www.numskull.com/pac-man-quarter-size-arcade-cabinet/

how's the joystick on this? Cabinet looks like it's around 16-inches tall, I'm guessing that the controller is a bit small?

Obviously its small (not as small as those cheaper arcades you can buy at walmart) but its a really high quality 4 way stick, it controls pacman very well, haven't had any issues with him not going the correct direction and response time is good. No worry of breakage either since the materials in the stick feel really durable (metal is used for the stick itself and inside mechanism and for the non working quarter feeder although you press it to add lives just doesn't take real quarters lol). The only thing is that long periods of play could cause hand fatigue depending on how you hold the stick or how large your hands are. It doesn't bother me at all personally, but then again I don't have super sized hulk hands. The marquee lights up like a champ.. looks awesome on display with the lights out and set for Demo mode play.

I also own the larger 1up 3/4 scale rig, while it is cool too its made of cheap ikea materials plus I had to build it myself. The control stick mechanism on the 1up is all plastic other then the rod that sticks out of the control panel. This thing is the real McCoy just shrunk down in size. This is the collectors piece the other is just for kids to beat up and us to play when the wife and I invite friends over for cocktail parties or what not. If you don't have 3k lying around or room for the original Arcade machine this is the best bet for quality and authenticity. They partnered with Bandai Namco on this.. its no joke. I can't wait for Ms. Pacman

I got mine and it's really nice. Very accurately detailed. The only thing obviously different is the clicky joystick(arcade used leaf switches). It's more of a display piece than something I'd play. I would love to have the 1up stuff, but I don't have the room

Back