Statue Sideshow Igo some new hinted statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Josh a Tron on SF posted a list on SSC 1/4 made, ones he would like. Igo responded one almost got teased during 12

For Gotham list

Ni. Wing
Grundy
Sc. C
Azreal
Robin
R Hood
Two Face
Penguin
B. Mask
Riddler
James Gordan

I think S.Cr. or Grundy

3 non repeat characters. no list for that one. I take it not Gotham

Last edited:
Red Hood would be cool. Some of those will never be even considered by sideshow

I know this is a Batman list but still no sign of a Flash PF :(

Timian or Damidrake

I just wish we could have a Robin.
Still so sorely lacking considering how important he has been over the years

Neil

Ugh that is going to happen.

I'd argue that **** Grayson is the 4th head on the Mt. Rushmore of DC Comics heroes. He's been there since pretty much the start, has had the most growth since his introduction (honorable mention to Wally). Too bad DC doesn't want to push him because it ages Bruce too much. He's the best DC leader besides Supes and is connected to everyone. They'd rather push the unfortunate character assassination of Harley Quinn.

One of my favorite panels of him is his mere presence stopping a fighting between the Titans and the Justice League.

I think the non repeaters are not Gotham line. It is weird no Flash.

I think he actually said 1 Gotham statue and 3 from this list Josh-a-tron put together:

Metropolis: Lois Lane, Metallo, Parasite, Toy Man, Live Wire, Brainiac.
OA: Guy Gardener, Kyle Rainer, Killowag, Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Star Saphire, Parallax, Guardians(any)
Justice League: The Flash, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Booster Gold, Hawkman, Hawkwoman
Titans: Gar, Aqualad, Raven, Kid Flash, Starfire, Donna Troy
Other: Orion, Dr. Fate, Reverse Flash, Circe, Black Manta, Ocean Master, Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang, Captain Marvel(Shazam), Black Adam

IMO Good bets for the 3 are Flash, Hawkwoman or Hawkgirl (SSC loves the ladies and this one would be good for the Justice League cartoon fans), and because of the movie, Shazam. Brainiac and Martian Manhunter are also strong possibilities.

From way Igo wrote I can't tell if the other 3 are on Josh list or not. Josh put my 3 of the characters I asked hi. Capt. B. Capt . C. Brainiac
I would think
Flash with no Flash SSC is just throwing away money
J'onn
Hawkman
Brainiac Need another Supes vil.
B. Manta He is loved by Igo. Also no Aquaman vil. yet
Shazam
Think if SSC does another Lantern people would be upset

Last edited:
If Flash was a girl we’d already have 4 versions from SS in the past 3 years including a 1/5 scale statue :rotfl

Need Flash and Martian Manhunter PFs to finish off the Big 7 JL lineup. Then I'd like some Bat rogues like Scarecrow, Deadshot, Two Face, and Ra's al Ghul. Finally, I'd want a proper Perez Deathstroke PF to make up for the horrendous looking Deathstroker PF sideshow dropped on us.

Back