Marvel 1/4 Spider-Man Statue by Daniel Bel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasbierzynski0524

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I was searching for Spider-Man and I found out about this.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/bdm3E

daniel-bel-spiderman-final-005.jpg

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light? Is this a statue for Sideshow? It was revealed 2 years ago and never heard back?

I believe it was supposed to be the Prime 1 spiderman to go with the 1:4 Venom and 2099 pieces they released but it has been shelved because another company got jelly

WoW Prime 1 Spider-Man? This looks superior than the Sideshow PFs/Comiquette made years ago.

I hope it's not cancelled.

Yea, i was waiting for that too but i guess it's cancelled. Too bad becouse it's the closest we would get to Raimi Spiderman..

Think was original I..A sculpt, then P1 bought it from I.A. P1 doesn't have the license, they were working with SSSC and their license. Not known now what P1 is doing without a license.

Bel was doing this Spidey for IA originally then P1 was going to buy/merge IA and this but the deal fell through. From what I can tell this Spidey got scrapped, but could be wrong. I don't recall ALL of the details 100% so.

I believe all of P1 Marvel is on hold indefinitely.

Back