1/12 scale Tantive entryway for 6” black series prototyping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
I’m very happy to show you guys something we’ve been asked for so many times I’ve lost count. Here are the first pictures of the 1/12 scale Tantive entryway diorama for the black series figures. This is still a Proto type in progress, unfinished and unpainted. Will keep you posted.

afcddfd9087ff24e4e51d678a7eac0a6.jpg

9b1e27f922410fac011272b27c525743.jpg

bfa0ca62ab6209d8f993cfab965b904c.jpg

Wow! I feel that I need that in my life, just so awesome!

If this does well, would you consider other 1/12 dioramas? Executor bride for the bounty hunters would be incredible!

Yes! Been waiting for this one. Will one wall be removable so as to display it sideways like a cross cut?

Great work as always and looking forward to seeing more.

Oh no! It was easy to pass on the 1/6 dioramas, friggin amazing as they are, due to size and budget limitations. If you start doing 1/12 environments I may be in trouble...

To get this project off the ground, I ask anyone who is seriously interested, please contact me at [email protected] to get on the list. The downpayment to get on is $50 which will be deducted from the final payment
Thanks everyone

First pre-order invoices have been sent. If you want on the list, please contact me at [email protected].
Thanks for everyone who is supporting this to make it a reality!

Just paid! You should really post this all over. The Fwoosh Star Wars Forums

https://thefwoosh.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35

Black Series Rebel Scum Forums

https://forum.rebelscum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=696

Send Jedi Temple Archives the info so they can post it on their front page

https://www.jeditemplearchives.com/

[email protected]

Yakface

https://yakfaceforums.com/

[email protected]

ETC ETC lol

What great suggestions! Do you think I should do that now or should I wait until the prototype is completely finished?

What great suggestions! Do you think I should do that now or should I wait until the prototype is completely finished?

Well I already hit up JTA and they posted about it lol.

Depends on what YOU need. If this needs minimum pre orders to be made or not, than get the word out everywhere now and continue to send them updates as you have them (even if they didn't previously post your news).

If you're gonna make it without a minimum, then yeah maybe wait a bit.

Do you actually need a minimum here?

Well I already hit up JTA and they posted about it lol.

Depends on what YOU need. If this needs minimum pre orders to be made or not, than get the word out everywhere now and continue to send them updates as you have them (even if they didn't previously post your news).

If you're gonna make it without a minimum, then yeah maybe wait a bit.

Do you actually need a minimum here?

Yes, we do need a minimum to get this made, so maybe I should start posting about the process. Thanks for your help and suggestions so far! It really helps. Having never looked into the 6 inch figures, this is kind of new to me

All great suggestions by Matthew above - just send them pictures of the 1:6 versions and explain that it will be replicated in 1:12 and you'll probably get the numbers.

I always think that people who focus on 1:12 probably have a greater interest in dioramas as they likely have more figures to interact with them, they don't take up as much space as the 1:6 equivalents and don't cost as much!

Take a look at the GTP Space Walls (Death Star dioramas) to get an idea of how well they've been selling and you'll see there is definitely a market for this sort of thing :)

Yes, we do need a minimum to get this made, so maybe I should start posting about the process. Thanks for your help and suggestions so far! It really helps. Having never looked into the 6 inch figures, this is kind of new to me

How's it looking for that minimum lol?

You should really advertise the hell out of this everywhere you can in that case starting now. There's like 10 Facebook black series groups. Most with a few thousand members. Post in all of them. Use the finished 1/6 version to show off what it will look like when its done.

There's a few diorama and customizing groups, post there too.

Post this in all the forums mentioned.

Send this to all the toy sites, JTA, Yak Face, Bathaskull, Rebel Scum.

Post it on your instagram and other social media accounts

Post it in your website.

There's a star wars collecting sub reddit.

Get this, with as much information on it out as possible. Price, estimated delivery, how to pre order, build process and updates, etc. Link your site, progress pics, the 1/6 scale version and happy customers with their 1/6 products to give people as much confidence in you as you can.

Back