Statue Sideshow Dejah Thoris PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From SSC

Attachments

• dej.jpg
    dej.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 449
Looks great based on that teaser pic! Can't wait to see the full sculpt.

Yea, would be awesome if they made John Carter as well.

Lol, unfortunately it is SSC ...so true.

Looks like a black woman or dark skin latin girl....need more pics

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Would totally love it if SSC showed this PF on their next SideShow Live. Very curious to see the whole sculpt.

Looking forward to seeing the WH's take on the character.

While I'm a huge fan of his, this would have to be pretty otherworldly interesting for me to consider it. I've got way too many female centric pieces as it is right now, and more already PO'd.

In the meantime, Level52 has a Dejah w/ JC coming courtesy of their Frazetta line. Their CatGirl was something special and this one looks to be an even better value (and the female portrait a lot more Frazetta-esque).

frazetta-legacy-series-the-swordsman-of-mars-polystone-statue-level52-studios-feature-904173.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the WH's take on the character.

While I'm a huge fan of his, this would have to be pretty otherworldly interesting for me to consider it. I've got way too many female centric pieces as it is right now, and more already PO'd.

In the meantime, Level52 has a Dejah w/ JC coming courtesy of their Frazetta line. Their CatGirl was something special and this one looks to be an even better value (and the female portrait a lot more Frazetta-esque).

View attachment 438971

Oh yeah I can't wait for this!

Back