Statue Joker Harley Quinn Animated Series statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From SSC

Attachments

• jok.jpg
    jok.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 177
  • sschar.jpg
    sschar.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
And if they're anything like the previous Batman statue, then they'll be totally off-model too.

And if they're anything like the previous Batman statue, then they'll be totally off-model too.

This is what upsets me the most, as someone who has recently been going through B:TAS since buying the blu-ray last month, I would pre-order these in a heartbeat if I knew they were true to the models from the show.

Instead we got that crap Batman in a stupid pose.

This is what upsets me the most, as someone who has recently been going through B:TAS since buying the blu-ray last month, I would pre-order these in a heartbeat if I knew they were true to the models from the show.

Instead we got that crap Batman in a stupid pose.

I appreciate they seem to be going through an action pose faze at the mo but the pose chosen for Batman was just wrong.
Should be the iconic roof top pose from the opening credits IMO

These will be easy passes too

Neil

I suppose I can excuse giving Joker a BTAS style head and BB/JL style clothing, and I can almost excuse giving him too hooky a nose (or maybe I can't), but no boutonniere?

Last edited:
Why give them an out? :lol

Am I, though? They've said these statues were supposed to be some kind of amalgam of designs, and even Bruce Timm is drawing his Joker as as BTAS/JL style hybrid these days. Just to be more confounding, I'm sure this statue will be wearing BTAS colored clothing, although I suppose a swappable tie might be a possibility and that would be quite helpful. The nose and the boutonneire should both be easy fixes between concept and prototype, but if not fixed, then screw this thing!

Yes in SC video they do say these are a mix of JL, BTAS. Although don't remember Harley in JL.

Which is stupid. I don't understand why they continue to mix it up and add their own interpretations to their statues for DC and Marvel.

A B:TAS style animated Batman that is a carbon copy to how he looked in the show would sell like hotcakes and then you can make TNBA and JLU animated statues as well down the line.

This company just consistently makes stupid decisions.

I want a Nightwing and Robin pretty badly, but I can only imagine how badly they'll **** those pieces up.

Back