SooSooToys 1/6 Scale ELEKTRA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun & Ed Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
F148604E-7134-4A86-A3A9-CEA1CB8F3500.jpg

From the SooSooToys Instagram Page

Nice. Their iron fist was decent enough for the price. I'll happily take a an Elektra of similar quality.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Colleen, Misty, Stick, an actual Jessica, and a more available Luke. Then villains. A good Kingpin, Nobu, Purple Man, Cottonmouth, Diamondback, Black Mariah, Davos, Bride of Nine Spiders, Scythe, Tyhpoid Mary, Jigsaw, and Bullseye.

Nice. I don't have a Daredevil but might consider getting this anyway since she had such a great look.

I wonder which outfit they're going for though? The more elaborate one or just the black jeans and top?

Colleen, Misty, Stick, an actual Jessica, and a more available Luke. Then villains. A good Kingpin, Nobu, Purple Man, Cottonmouth, Diamondback, Black Mariah, Davos, Bride of Nine Spiders, Scythe, Tyhpoid Mary, Jigsaw, and Bullseye.

I don't have it but the Toys Works The Boss looked really good to me.

This looks good so far, I really need to get Daredevil.

Gonna keep an eye on this one. I'd like an Elektra for my collection.

Yes yes YES! A 1/6 Elodie Elektra is exactly what’s needed to console us fans after the cancellation of the Daredevil series! I thought her performance was excellent throughout the Marvel Netflix shows.

Well the basic likeness anyway. Maybe it's not as detailed as it could be, or as good as that other custom Cox head that was recently made. But it looks a lot better to me than the Soosoo Iron Fist everyone raves about, or the HT sculpt with its goofy wide mouth.

That daredevil doesn't look to bad would be good for the clothing alone but as someone who has a custom black suit daredevil id pass on it the black suit was pretty boring to look at on the shelf love it in the show but seeing everyday made me like the red suit even more ended up selling it

Back