Thanos Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_TitleTreatment_ThanosBust.jpg

An arm and light up gauntlet.... this **** is going to cost like a first born child...

That looks pretty cool! I like that they used the same design as the ToT Maq.

That looks pretty cool! I like that they used the same design as the ToT Maq.
Yeah im REALLY liking this. Oh man 2019. First Bust, first Alex Ross print and first Maquette. Thanks 12 days lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I know it goes past being a bust but does anyone else prefer another arm rather than that smoky effect?

If that smokey effect is part of the statue, I'll probably pass. I'm really hoping it's just a photo effect and not part of the sculpt.

Reminds me of the Iron Man Mark VI bust.

200150-iron-man-mark-vi-001.jpg

Hopefully this doesn't have the same issues.

What were the issues on this? It was my first statue and I bought this before I really started frequenting the forums.

Other than paint differences (being normal Sideshow issues) and the internal arc reactor being upside down on all the pieces, which 100% proved to me immediately and probably ever since not to expect proper quality control checks done by ‘qualified/knowledgeable’ Sideshow staff.

What were the issues on this? It was my first statue and I bought this before I really started frequenting the forums.

Other than paint differences (being normal Sideshow issues) and the internal arc reactor being upside down on all the pieces, which 100% proved to me immediately and probably ever since not to expect proper quality control checks done by ‘qualified/knowledgeable’ Sideshow staff.

That would be it.

I had this on order, once the ed. size was listed I cancelled.

1cs2u4.jpg

That's not to say all things from SSC are crap. In all my years I've never gotten something from them truly banged up and have had all issues taken care of pretty quickly.

Looks like the same style design as the maquette. Wish they went with a different look for him. Not feeling this too much.

Its obvious Sideshow knows who the target market is here. lol! Youre going to be seeing a lot of ToT's with Thanos lsb photos.

Looks good. I hope sideshow doesn't try and gouge us for this piece because it's thanos

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Its obvious Sideshow knows who the target market is here. lol! Youre going to be seeing a lot of ToT's with Thanos lsb photos.
I was thinking more for the ones that didn't get the ToT....like me[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I was stoked when they announced a new LSB. Then disappointed to see what they were making. A rehashed ToT file that doesn't fit at all with past LSB offerings (except one Iron Man). I would've given this serious consideration if it were a comic accurate depiction of the Mad Titan like the Bowen bust.

Attachments

• 95dcf053660b500798cf9b303ddb7213.jpg
    95dcf053660b500798cf9b303ddb7213.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 232
  • 3271887353_7752b42f1d_o.jpg
    3271887353_7752b42f1d_o.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 221
Any ideas when this is going up for PO?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Whatever happened to this piece? Did SS scrap it?

Actually they are probably waiting for end game to release.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back