1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Captain Marvel - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure】

“I’m not what you think I am.”

One of the most anticipated movies of 2019, Captain Marvel is getting ready for her close-up! The film follows an Earth-trained pilot Carol Danvers a.k.a. Captain Marvel, a powerful hero with strong sense of duty and honor. In the middle of a galactic war between two alien races, she protects the Earth from extraterrestrial threats with her unimaginable ability. Given immense popularity of the character, Hot Toys is proud to introduce Captain Marvel 1/6th scale collectible figure prior to the epic release.

The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel from the film. It features two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function that accentuates Captain Marvel’s superpower and a newly developed unmasked head sculpt, two pieces of Mohawk hair sculptures, a newly developed body equipped with LED light-up function on both sides of the forearms, an iconic Captain Marvel costume in metallic red and blue with a gold star emblem on chest, wearable energy-blasting effect accessories, and a movie-themed figure stand.

The latest Captain Marvel collectible figure is a perfect way to show off your super powers!

#HotToys #SixScale #Collectibles #Marvel #MarvelStudios #CaptainMarvel #BrieLarson #CarolDanvers

IMG_7486.jpgIMG_7487.jpgIMG_7488.jpgIMG_7489.jpgIMG_7490.jpgIMG_7491.jpgIMG_7492.jpgIMG_7493.jpgIMG_7494.jpgIMG_7495.jpgIMG_7496.jpgIMG_7497.jpg
IMG_7498.jpgIMG_7499.jpgIMG_7500.jpgIMG_7501.jpgIMG_7503.jpgIMG_7502.jpg

Discover what makes her a hero.

As we step into the year of 2019, Hot Toys is very excited to share this preview with our passionate fans the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Captain Marvel!

Continue to stay tuned with us for the arrival of this powerful new hero!

Happy New Year!

#CaptainMarvel in theaters March 8, 2019.
#HotToys #Sixthscale #Collectibles Marvel Marvel Studios Captain Marvel

IMG_5107.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
First thing I saw was the sculpted hair. This might be an auto-buy now as long as the face sculpt is pretty good.

They might double dip with the helmeted look. Hope not.

I think a double dip with the green costume is the smarter way to go.

Sculpted hair seems like a shame for actual good length hair... unlike IW Widow who’s rooted hair was too short and fugly.

Sculpted hair seems like a shame for actual good length hair... unlike IW Widow who’s rooted hair was too short and fugly.

I don't buy female figures almost exclusively because of rooted hair. Doesn't look good, and more like barbie dolls. The GOTG2 Gamora will be the one exception. The sculpted hair by Hot Toys is generally excellent and very detailed. If they can nail Bucky and Loki regarding hair, they can nail Captain Marvel.

Was always planning on passing on Captain Marvel, but they have my attention now if it is indeed going to have sculpted hair. Just can’t stand rooted hair at that length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't buy female figures almost exclusively because of rooted hair. Doesn't look good, and more like barbie dolls. The GOTG2 Gamora will be the one exception. The sculpted hair by Hot Toys is generally excellent and very detailed. If they can nail Bucky and Loki regarding hair, they can nail Captain Marvel.

Same here. I am really hoping for a second mohawk sculpt. :pray:

Back