Speculation: Hot Toys Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papasmoak

Super Freak
Reaction score
Take it with a grain of salt but it's interesting to say the least.

catwoman spotted.jpg

Some have pointed out it looks like the Neca 1/4

Could well be, it looks bigger than 1/6 scale. I'm curious why Hot Toys would have a NECA figure there.

Wishful thinking...they are about to unveil their own 1/4 Catwoman alongside Keaton and Nicholson figures in that scale. Okay I'll stop dreaming now...it's the NECA.

One way or another they have to make this figure eventually. Clean and Battle damaged versions...many of us would buy both.

Yeah, that’s just the NECA.

I wouldn’t get too excited. I remember in a QnA when they said Returns Batman and Penguin were going to be unveiled in December of 2012. That was 6 years ago. The actual Batman Returns 1/6 and 1/4 license announcement from 2011. It’s been 8 years and all they have to show for it is the Batman figure.

Wasn't there another interview where he said something like 'fans should expect to see ______ before _______'? I can't remember which order, Catwoman first or Penguin first. Even that was probably about 3 years ago at this stage :dunno

Wasn't there another interview where he said something like 'fans should expect to see ______ before _______'? I can't remember which order, Catwoman first or Penguin first. Even that was probably about 3 years ago at this stage :dunno

Correct.

4E384E87-582A-4502-B18A-6AE54BF342E1.jpeg

I will buy any and all versions of Returns Catwoman.

(That’s the sound of a dead horse being brutally beaten).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will buy any and all versions of Returns Catwoman.

Pretty much my sentiments exactly - my number 1 most wanted figure (DeVito Penguin #2, Arkham Knight Scarecrow #3)
I'm starting to fear they will never do her - but I will always have hope.

Back