1/6 Speculation: Hot Toys Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Photo grab from HT recent video released on social media.

bo.jpg

Never heard of it. And all titles has their unique title "Arkham Something", right? So it seems weird to me.

Yeah it’s not called ‘Origins 2’, that’s just me calling it that as it hasn’t been announced yet.

WB Montreal have been teasing it like crazy over recent weeks, you only have to google ‘Arkham game 2019’ and you’ll find loads of stories as well as WB Montreal’s tweets.

Essentially it is said to be a sequel to Origins, set between Origins and Asylum and feature The Court of Owls as the main antagonists.

One of the tweets posted hinted at a May ‘19 announcement which is just in time for an E3 showcase.

Yeah it’s not called ‘Origins 2’, that’s just me calling it that as it hasn’t been announced yet.

WB Montreal have been teasing it like crazy over recent weeks, you only have to google ‘Arkham game 2019’ and you’ll find loads of stories as well as WB Montreal’s tweets.

Essentially it is said to be a sequel to Origins, set between Origins and Asylum and feature The Court of Owls as the main antagonists.

One of the tweets posted hinted at a May ‘19 announcement which is just in time for an E3 showcase.

Oh, now i see. Thanks. I heard something about that. Cool!

Damn, I totally skipped over "Speculation" in the title and thought that this had been announced. :rotfl

I do think that Hot Toys making this is a high possibility, given the fact that we're getting Origins Deathstoke.

I really, really hope we get that Zur-En-Arrh Batman. It would be awesome having a Bermejo Batman to go with the others too.

Yeah, I want one with a fabric/sculpted hybrid suit like their BvS Batman. Hopefully they’ll make an Arkham Asylum version with the dark blue cape & cowl.

Arkham Origins Batman would be cool, but what I really want is an Arkham City Catwoman in my collection.

This is the Arkham Batman I really want!

I ended up getting the Arkham City Batman with the more traditional suit to display with my Joker and Deathstroke when he gets here. Just don't like the full armoured look of the Arkham Knight Batman. The Origins suit is a perfect blend of the two.

This is the Arkham Batman I really want!

I ended up getting the Arkham City Batman with the more traditional suit to display with my Joker and Deathstroke when he gets here. Just don't like the full armoured look of the Arkham Knight Batman. The Origins suit is a perfect blend of the two.

Exactly my thoughts. And as bonus Origins version might be able to do even some poses :D

More Arkham figures means a good chance to get the catwoman I have been waiting on.

I'm glad to see any news on the HT Arkham line since I've decided that it will be my line for Batman. Hope we see a Catwoman this year.

I hope they revisit the Arkham Asylum/City suit. I think a figure made with their current standards would blow the old one out of the water.

I don't see how it would be improved much. That suit was recent and so its not like Hot Toys has improved that much in a few years. Only improvement would be the hands being able to fall naturally at the sides instead of sticking out. I don't think we will actually see hot toys revisiting this considering the figure sat around for a long time.

Back