1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
Hot Toys posted a short video on Facebook, and in one frame you can see a few different reference shots of Val Kilmer’s Batman.

y6FyCNX.jpg

Who knows when/if we’ll ever see it though.

Re: Speculation: Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Honestly, seeing stuff like this makes me kind of happy. Not in the sense that it actually means something, but, I don’t know. Gets the imagination flowing; fills me with that childlike wonder of “I wonder what that would be like?” I’ve mellowed a bit and grown to appreciate Forever a bit more over the years, but I really just want to see them continue to remain at least marginally committed to more cult stuff like this. I still hold out hope for the day (re: more than likely “never”) when they give the DX 09 the DX 12 treatment and give us an 89 Batman with all of the fixins, albeit with the accurate suit construction of a fabric undersuit and PVC plates for improved articulation.

Makes sense they would probably be announcing this before even showing (let alone releasing) Catwoman and Penguin from Batman Returns, announced almost seven years ago.
vyfzEKD.gif

Y’all are trippin

I’d buy it. You can see a photo of Batman and Robin behind it too. I’d get Robin.

AEDBDF54-CF17-4542-A0C3-DB81BD72FC96.jpeg
0BC895B6-5A91-47B3-84E5-36141687CB3B.jpeg

I mean, you gotta figure that’s somebody's cube with references strewn all throughout it and they’ve pretty much done every Batman you could do except for Kilmer and Clooney. After the Justice League Afflecks, that’s the next logical direction. But I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

If they do this figure they'd surely have to do Riddler and Two face also.

I just hope we get the Returns Catwoman first.

They're hyping up this announcement. They've said they're picking things and completing them. Could mean they're returning to old licenses and finishing them. Either way JC Hong has been liking everyone's comments about the Kilmer suit and Batman Forever license on Instagram.

I'm pretty much out of the 1/6 collecting (moved to Prime1 statues) but I'd get a Forever figure and I'm after HT Batman & Robin figures since I was a kid. I mean back then when I was 13 I didn't know what HT was but the Kenner figures were innacurate as hell and I hated that, plus too small figures

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Would definitely get Batman and Robin. They were great costume designs. Still holding out hope for '66 Batmobile, Batgirl, and Joker.

Jesus can you imagine a HT Mr. Freeze in a light up suit?

They're hyping up this announcement. They've said they're picking things and completing them. Could mean they're returning to old licenses and finishing them. Either way JC Hong has been liking everyone's comments about the Kilmer suit and Batman Forever license on Instagram.

Just making figures from old licenses wouldn't be a challenge though - if I were to guess I'd say they're going ahead with some of those Star Wars dioramas like the Falcon cockpit and maybe the main hold. I dunno.

If HT does produce Sonar Suit Batman (and Robin) I would not be surprised to see Asmus/Xensation re-release, and hopefully improve, Riddler and Two-Face. Given HT's spotty track record on villains, I doubt they'd make them. I have no interest in Cloony Batman, but an Arnold Mr. Freeze would be cool.

This will happen if Marvel ever cools off....

I'd love to see a Kilmer Batman but much prefer the Panther suit.
This. If this picture means anything, which I’m more inclined to believe it’s just a picture in a cubicle I’d much prefer the panther suit. The sonar suit would be kind of cool to see and I’d maybe consider it.

i’d buy any & everything released from batman forever or batman & robin

although not masterpieces, definitely my childhood right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back