Statue Sideshow Alien Mythos LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Today's

Attachments

• al.jpg
    al.jpg
    959.9 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Girlfriend says it's the same as the Big Chap LSB so it's a waste of money :lecture

Girlfriend says it's the same as the Big Chap LSB so it's a waste of money :lecture

Girlfriend . . .

. . . shoes . . .​

. . . tops . . .​

. . . bags . . .​

. . . purses . . .​

Yeah - those purchases all look the same to us - 'cept the collectibles have a decent resale value :)

Smart way to stay away from the competition.
Must be hard try to confront with coolprops/p1s/mamegyorai/infinity studio...
I like it, will download the full set of proto images, but that's it.

I actually like the look of this one. Very nice sculpt. Shame about who is producing it.

Despite me admiring the design, I won't buy it because . . . well . . . it's going to be Sadshow QC'd . . . so we all know how the teeth and that dome will be delivered :slap

image.png

This is literally the EXACT same thing I was thinking. Lol!
Though, you also forgot to mention that it will be $900.00 and plastic.

Looks interesting, but where's the much wanted Dog Alien LSB?

Also, the last one (Wolf) really left a sour taste with its price and poor quality plastic production, here's to hoping this one restores faith in the line as I really like LSB's. I'd like to see them continue.

Dog please Sideshow ;)

zH3A24K.jpg

Are they same size? I always thought the warriors were a smaller variety, inferior to big chap.

My SWS warrior and HCG chap are the same size, minus the dimension of the dome on the chap. They are both legit castings from screen used.

Only Sideshow could take 2 heads that are the same size at 1:1 and make one enormous and one small at 1:2

I know :rotflI usually keep them further apart to try and reduce the effect, but they are different scales.

Are they same size? I always thought the warriors were a smaller variety, inferior to big chap.

The Warriors were actually larger in height, some of the props even had an extra set of ribs added to account for this. But the heads on them were the original big chap head with modifications, so size wise they were the same, maybe a tiny bit smaller due to the removal of the dome.

The 2 unmasked predator lsf busts are equally ridiculous next to each other

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm gonna guess it will be $1100 and made entirely of PVC. I wish I was joking.

I do mostly like the look of this bust, except for the Jay Leno chin, but I would rather they make a dog alien or resurrection warrior instead of this "mythos" business.

Back