Statue Sideshow Cheetara Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
47299706_527779424394494_7388832104985740014_n.jpg

Might as well wait and see how the full sculpt turns out. And then decide if this is a go or no go.

This is the 5th day reveal on SSC's 12 Days.

Thought it was going to be Domino.

This turns out good, it would be a shame since the rest of the line is mediocre. I for one wouldn't just want a cheetara. Plus, cheetara and not Panthro? Really?

They could have sold me on the whole line had they just lowered the arms on Lion-o. Who wants Cheetara without Lion-o and at least Panthro?

SSC has had some really awful poses on a lot of their stuff lately. Mumm-Ra would have been great had not been that weird pose.

I was surprised how great this looked on SSL today. The sculpt is really nice. Proportions, pose and portrait are well done.

Would it be bad if I only get Cheetara from this line?

This looks great. I have Mumm-Ra and absolutely love it. Skipped Lion-O because i just didn't really like anything about that one. Looks like i'll be getting Cheetara, it looks great. I'm just glad I'm not one to really care if i get the whole team or if they finish the line. I just get the characters and statues that i like and that i think come out good. It would have been nice if Lion-O had come out great, I would have got him but it doesn't really bother me much that i wont get him. I still am happy with getting the ones i will get.

She looks too human, she doesn’t have eyebrows in the cartoon. I have the hard hero statue of her which is nice is more on point although small.

Back