Sideshow Batgirl Premium Formant 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dino76m

Super Freak
Reaction score
New teaser on Sideshow

Attachments

• 1125x682_TitleTreatment_BatgirlPF.jpg
    1125x682_TitleTreatment_BatgirlPF.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 424
recycling already released characters, this year it will be Marvel Avengers ladies line probably

Looks okay but....the last one was great too...and so recent.

What's with her abs? Or is it a secondary set of boobs?

The creative cup runneth over much?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Why do Sideshow hate Flash so much?

Outside of the trinity he must be one of the most popular DC heroes but they just continue to ignore him.

I'm not a flash guy....but JEBUS you lads seem to be onto something. You'd think that they'd wanna kick something out the door to stick to the cash in your pockets. But Naw.
Soooooo glad I'm not a flash guy. Lol.
My sympathies.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Not only are they skipping some DC characters all together, like Flash and MM, but what about other Batman characters...Two-Face, Scarecrow, Penguin :(
It's crazy to have 10 Catwoman statues when the villians haven't even been completed
Come on Sideshow :impatient:

Not only are they skipping some DC characters all together, like Flash and MM, but what about other Batman characters...Two-Face, Scarecrow, Penguin :(
It's crazy to have 10 Catwoman statues when the villians haven't even been completed
Come on Sideshow :impatient:

Two-Face, Penguin and Riddler PFs should have been made long ago. Not to mention, Tim Drake and/or Damian Wayne Robin(s) and Nightwing to round out the Bat Family. Other DC characters loooong overdue include Flash & Reverse Flash, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Mera, Atrocitus and Star Sapphire. I figure this is just to go with the style of the newer PFs, but I don't see the for the replacement at the moment. I'd really like to see characters that haven't been done.

Two-Face, Penguin and Riddler PFs should have been made long ago. Not to mention, Tim Drake and/or Damian Wayne Robin(s) and Nightwing to round out the Bat Family. Other DC characters loooong overdue include Flash & Reverse Flash, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Mera, Atrocitus and Star Sapphire. I figure this is just to go with the style of the newer PFs, but I don't see the for the replacement at the moment. I'd really like to see characters that haven't been done.

I'd love everyone you mentioned, buit SSC is restocking the store with the most asked for characters. Once restocked, I'm hoping we get two full years of new characters b/c once the cycle starts repeating, yet AGAIN, I'm done.

I like Batgirl as much as anyone.........but that last one was just about as perfect as you can get-absolutely beautiful.....And Robin MUST be a licensing issue. He must cost a **** load, thats the only possible explanation I can think of. I am sure that Robin has been considered at SSC (Sideshow please read this and comment) but there is an insurmountable hurdle.

I would take any Robin (well maybe not Carrie-too specific) Grayson, Damian or Tim. We have the Batman PF's to pair him with.

SSC, my patience with you is waning (NO MORE REHASHES). Oh, and the preview pic of this statue looks bad. The bat symbol is too low and the abs are horrible. If you are going to re-hash a character, at least try to make it better than the previous version. Geez.

Back