Statue Oniri Creations: DC Comics - Superman: For Tomorrow 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Short video on Facebook

Oniri Cr?ations said:
Les Superhéros DC Comics arrivent ?* l’échelle 1/6 en 2019 chez Oniri Créations !

Depuis toujours, nous accordons énormément d'importance au choix de nos licences. Afin de vous satisfaire évidemment, mais aussi de travailler sur des personnages et des univers qui nous font vibrer.
C'est avec une réelle joie et fierté que nous partageons ce moment avec vous aujourd'hui ! Pour les passionnés que nous sommes, cette licence prestigieuse marque un bond en avant pour nous et c'est bien sûr grâce ?* votre incroyable soutien.
Mais en plus de personnages forts, cette licence concerne également un très grand monsieur du monde des comics. Un artiste dont le style nous a toujours inspiré et que nous voulions absolument retranscrire en statues. Mais nous allons laisser planer le mystère encore un peu...

Les projets sont déj?* en cours et nous avons réellement hâte de les partager avec vous.
En attendant, nous vous laissons la lourde tâche de deviner par quel personnage nous allons commencer...

Joyeuses fêtes de fin d’année ?* toutes et ?* tous!

-------------------------------------------------------------

DC Comics superheroes in 1/6th are coming from Oniri Créations!

We've always put a great care in choosing the licences we work on not only to satisfy our customers but also to focus on characters we truly love.
We're extremely happy and proud to be sharing this announcement with all of you.
This is a true milestone for Oniri and it wouldn't have been possible without your amazing support.
But this licence doesn't just deal with superheroes. It's also about a very important man in the comic book industry and an artist whose work has always inspired us. We will let you speculate as to whom that might be...

We are already working on the projects and very much looking forward to sharing them with you! For the meantime, we will leave you with the heavy burden of guessing what character we will start with...

Happy holidays to all!

Web site

Last edited:
Re: Oniri Créations: DC license (1/6 scale)

4zp48SP.jpg

Re: Oniri Creations: DC license (1/6 scale)

I like their attack on titan and evangelion pieces. Am guessing they mean a Superman tease is coming December, not the actual statue lol

movie-based or comic-based?

Cape looks like fabric so maybe it's mix media?

Hopefully the quality is there and the price more reasonable than XM but I won't hold my breath.

Supes is a pass for me at this scale. Intrested in seeing what they have in mind for Batman though.

I've never heard of this company and I doubt it will be HT level of detail and quality. I wonder what it would be like compared to SS 1/6.

I've never heard of this company and I doubt it will be HT level of detail and quality. I wonder what it would be like compared to SS 1/6.

Aren't these statues? I would have thought the Tweeterhead and XM 1/6 lines are a better comparison.

So does this have light up parts? I can't tell with all the photoshopping.

I'd be interested so see their verison of wonder woman if they do her

Very much in the XM price range then. How can these companies charge $500+ when you can get a 1/4 PF for about $100 more.

Re: Oniri Creations: DC license (1/6 scale) - Superman

$540? Yeah, that's a serious no go for me. Will more than likely pass on all their other releases too if they carry a similar price point.

Back