Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 236 of 257 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2565
    No NRD here... MODERATOR
    Feedback

Default Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

What's this thread about again? Oh yeah... this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by mah45 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by camnosirrom96 View Post
    I like the “nooo,” it shows things have come full circle (so to speak). Vader says no following his transformation at the end of ep. 3, and then he says no upon his redemption at the end of ep.6.
    He used his "no" quota for OT in ESB with "No, I am your father.".
    POed: MMS493 mudtrooper, TMS015 the mandalorian deluxe
    Wishlist: MMS397 snowtrooper, MMS561 jet trooper, TMS018 captain rex

Quote Originally Posted by Wor-Gar View Post

I hope you're being facetious.
    Aw come on now, I like the prequels, and it?s just a different way of looking at things

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camnosirrom96 View Post
    Aw come on now, I like the prequels, and it?s just a different way of looking at things
    You forgot to mention the addition of Luke's "Nooooooo" as he fell in ESB as a nod to the possibility of him becoming evil like Vader.

Yes, the "Noooo's" are one of the most ridiculous and obvious connections in Lucas' revisionist Star Wars saga. A motif made for 10-year-olds.
    Hidden Content
    Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection

Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    What's this thread about again? Oh yeah... this guy.
    “The On-Topic are extinct. Their fire has gone out of the forum. You, my friend, are all that’s left of their religion.”

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Disney wants to add "Noooooooo" to Krennic just before the Death Star obliterates the top of the tower he's on.
    Hidden Content
    Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection

Any custom capes being made? I?m worried about the eventual discolouration on this one.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Krennic arrived today. Pretty cool figure. Looking forward to taking some pics with the Death Troopers shortly.

Unfortunately removing the wire resulted in some damage to the cape. I have no idea how some were able to just wiggle it out. Mine was so tight on both ends I couldn't get the ends of the wire between the stitching. So I ended up creating exit holes. One side came out easily but the other side didn't. The hole frayed, and the wire broke in half. I think I got most of it out, but I'm pretty sure one end is still in there.

©Fly, All rights reserved
    Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorondor_33 View Post
    Krennic arrived today. Pretty cool figure. Looking forward to taking some pics with the Death Troopers shortly.

Unfortunately removing the wire resulted in some damage to the cape. I have no idea how some were able to just wiggle it out. Mine was so tight on both ends I couldn't get the ends of the wire between the stitching. So I ended up creating exit holes. One side came out easily but the other side didn't. The hole frayed, and the wire broke in half. I think I got most of it out, but I'm pretty sure one end is still in there.
    "Noooooooo"
    -------------------------------------------------
    A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to maintain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyAndFight View Post
    "Noooooooo"
    LOL. Noooooooo is right. On the bright side it's easily hidden and not at all visible on display. Still want to somehow fish that little broken piece of wire out of there somehow.

Question: there's like a stiff white undershirt I can see on the arms due to the short sleeves. Is that supposed to come out? In a YouTube review I noticed the person left it, but in the prototype pics it's not there.

Also I find the hand selection lacking. It would be nice to have a right hand that properly fits over the opposite wrist. We have two for the left hand that achieve this.
    Last edited by Thorondor_33; 06-01-2020 at 10:35 PM.