1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Director Krennic Collectible Figure】

"We stand here amidst my achievement. Not yours!"

As director of Advanced Weapons Research for the Imperial military, Orson Krennic is obsessed with the completion of the long-delayed Death Star project. A cruel but brilliant man, Krennic has staked his reputation on the delivery of the functional battle station to the Emperor.

Longed for by many diehard Star Wars fans, Hot Toys is very excited to officially present today the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Director Orson Krennic from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story!

Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Director Krennic in the film, this new collectible figure features a highly detailed head sculpt with amazing likeness, skillfully tailored Imperial uniform and magnetically attachable cape, an additional rain gear attire, a blaster, and a character themed figure stand.

It will be a beautiful sight to behold when you add this astonishing Director Krennic collectible figure to your Star Wars collection!

The 1/6th scale Director Krennic Collectible Figure specially features:

- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Ben Mendelsohn as Director Krennic in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Silver brown color short hair sculpture (with magnetic feature)
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of black-colored interchangeable gloved hands including:
• One (1) right fists
• Five (5) pieces of gesture hands
• One (1) left hand for holding pistol
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) beige colored cloak (with magnetic feature)
- One (1) beige colored Imperial officer tunic
- One (1) pair of black-colored Imperial officer pants
- One (1) black-colored leather-like belt with silver colored buckle
- One (1) pair of black-colored leather-like boots
- One (1) black colored Imperial officer hat (with magnetic feature)
- One (1) beige colored rain poncho

Weapon:
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- Three (3) ammo clips
- Two (2) code cylinders
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate, Star Wars logo and an interchangeable graphic card

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Viva Lai
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Lucasfilm #StarWars #RogueOne #DirectorKrennic #OrsonKrennic

IMG_5612.jpg
IMG_5613.jpg
IMG_5614.jpg
IMG_5616.jpg
IMG_5617.jpg
IMG_5618.jpg
IMG_5619.jpg
IMG_5620.jpg
IMG_5621.jpg
IMG_5622.jpgIMG_5623.jpg
IMG_5624.jpg
IMG_5625.jpg
IMG_5626.jpg
IMG_5627.jpg
IMG_5628.jpg

"We stand here amidst my achievement. Not yours!"

As the Death Star evolves from concept to a terrifying reality, this man staked his reputation to deliver the functional battle station to the Emperor.

Hot Toys’ brand new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the Empire’s Advanced Weapons Research Director will be arriving shortly from the galaxy far far away....

Stay tuned for the exciting reveal!

#HotToys #StarWars #SixthScale #Collectibles

IMG_4503.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic! Saw this and went a bought a Death Trooper that I’ve had on my eBay watch list for months. Figured I’d better get in now before the prices get too high

THis is Xmas come early!!!!!!
Now release the Vulture!!! The beast is hangry!!!

Gotta love all the "finally, after years of sooking you give me my grail Krennic, but what about {insert next wah wah I want X figure here}" comments.

e1a341d7-8a75-4efc-bfc6-0cc2778e47a9_text.gif

Back