Prime 1 Studio: Berserk - Golden Age Casca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prime 1 Studio said:
Done by our inhouse artist superb skill at anime head sculpt hope this will let everyone to be excite. We are taking time make it perfect.

JFGCbG0.jpg

Cesar Chagoya said:
She is looking beautiful! The question is, will it be true to the manga and not have boob armor unlike the figma and game?

Prime 1 Studio said:
What you guys suggesting? please note that Golden Age she is very young. This is important fact to take note.

Yes, it is true that she is looking wonderful or I can say pretty.
May I get to know the game in which I get the similar players?

Very nicely done! I don't think I'll have the space or money to get this, but very nicely done.

" If he's going to sacrifice everything for his dream, if his dream is to fight and cut away his own path, then I want to be his sword."

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the 1/4 Scale UPMBR-15DX: Casca Golden Age Arc Edition Deluxe Version from Berserk. Casca is a former unit commander and a very important member of the Band of the Falcon and an estranged companion of Guts. She was the only female member in the original Band of the Falcon and is behind only Griffith and Guts in swordsmanship. The statue is beautifully crafted with a strong attention to details which emphasize Casca`s unique beauty.
The Deluxe Version includes two swappable right arm parts, two swappable left arm parts and two swappable head parts. Also included, a wire Band of the Falcon flag to move freely.

A must have for all Berserk fans! Great companion piece to display next to the Guts or Griffith statues!

Specifications:

Statue Size approximately 26 inches tall with Sword up [H:65.2cm W:38.6cm D:45.1cm]
Statue Size approximately 24 inches tall with Sword down[H:59.5cm W:38.6cm D:45.1cm]
One (1) designed theme base
One (1) Poseable Band of the Falcon Flag
Two (2) Swappable Right Arm Parts
Two (2) Swappable Head Parts (with or without helmet)
Two (2) Swappable Left Arm Parts (holding the helmet/without the helmet)

upmbr-15dx_a01.jpg

upmbr-15dx_a02.jpg

upmbr-15dx_a03.jpg

Full gallery here.

Last edited:
i never liked the idea of limited edition where they toss you extra head and hand when they should have done it for all the releases at that kind of pricing. it's actually gonna cost them less if they made more of those items. but i guess they had to hype it up.

Saw online people have been receiving there's. Any pics?
I'm still waiting on mine from a UK store.

Back