Prop HCG USS Sulaco 44 inch model

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow. Figured they would make one

suls.jpg
sul.jpg

Attachments

• sul.jpg
    sul.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:
Re: HCG Sulaco model

Looks cool, the front end of the ship will be a big factor of movie accuracy for me - all the models I've seen of the front end fall short of "wowing" me, but maybe this one will be the one.

Last edited:
Re: HCG USS Sulaco 3 ft. model

Wow, that's cool. Huge...but cool!

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I'd love to have both of those ships. I feel like though if I did get them, I'd need to start turning my collection to just Alien items. Dunno why exactly. What about you guys who are interested in these? Are you casual fans, of focused Alien collectors?

I'd love to have both of those ships. I feel like though if I did get them, I'd need to start turning my collection to just Alien items. Dunno why exactly. What about you guys who are interested in these? Are you casual fans, of focused Alien collectors?
Because of the way the prices are these days and I see now signs of slowing, I'm dedicated Alien with MAYBE an odd batman/red sonja type deal squeezed in. But I've gone from getting 2-3 statues a year to less than 1. I'm gunna get 1/3 scale then stop all together I think. This just isn't a viable hobby any more.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

95% Alien & Predator stuff for me at this point. In fact I can count the number of high end collectibles I have from other franchises on one hand now since I sold off most. I doubt I'll buy much more from many other licenses with prices the way they are now.

I've gone all-in with the Alien franchise during the last few years. I occasionally get stuff from other franchises, but they are few and far in between. Ideally I'd like to get both ships, with the Nostromo being at the top of my list. It's incredible that there hasn't been a large scale version of this model yet. Glorious design!

It looks good to me, size is very impressive at 40" And the es on the EX version is low. I am tempted if I can find the money....

We need a Rodger young and Athena class now, seeing as Chronicle never came through!

Here's the images, it sure does look good! I hope it's got a nice strong inner frame for support. It looks long and heavy with a single central attachment point.

zUyZyN7.jpg

o2nz8nu.jpg

L1oTgWU.jpg

k8qvHmv.jpg

PkW2lj3.jpg

BZiouWT.jpg

C2SBRQe.jpg

XjpSFiK.jpg

O4Of53w.jpg

Wzhj37u.jpg

5FFiEyv.jpg

I wish a plastic model company would release this in kit form. Doesn't have to be a huge 3 feet long but perhaps 2 feet.

Back