Statue MC Studio: Metal Gear Solid - Solid Snake 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sculpted by André Yamaguchi for MC Studio.

Video on Vimeo

tS9pDnO.jpg

EjTeO4Z.jpg

NCOf1OV.jpg

Li8qZmm.jpg

unihN3U.jpg

gH0qA4Y.jpg

yq6qrJR.jpg

iaQ6kPB.jpg

YgEiamG.jpg

rfkO5AI.jpg

bus847c.jpg

cV7RWcT.jpg

WwGqlNi.jpg

Cp7LR9g.jpg

dH0j8fI.jpg

s0m7hcA.jpg

vOEkxgl.jpg

cp1RNYt.jpg

Looks very good.

I hope the card keys are not glued to the base. That would make no sense.

Rotating ammo box, looks familiar ;)

This statue looks awesome, though I've never heard of MC Studio. Do they make good/quality stuff? What other pieces/licenses have they released?

This statue looks awesome, though I've never heard of MC Studio. Do they make good/quality stuff? What other pieces/licenses have they released?

Let me re-post here what I posted on the other forum:

Shoo" said:
Do you have more Information?

Not really. It seems to be a new company, based in London, with just a mere "Coming soon" web site. Here's their FB page.

For what it's worth, the sculptor, André Yamaguchi, is the guy who did the Arkham Origins Batman XE Suit for Prime 1.

Looks a little bit better from the Base, sculpt and paint app like the F4F Version, but the Pose is absolutely unbeatable from F4F. Thats 1000% MGS for me with the goggle eyes head in this position leaning on the wall, absolutely epic. Decision is not easy but i would go with F4F normal or ex. The camouflage Version color from MC studio looks definitely better for me than from F4F. But all the way great job from both companys

I hope they release 4 versions: 1.Normal head 2:Night Google head 3.Pixel Head 4.Camo. we don't really need 3 heads for 1 statue hopefully this will bring the cost down.

Trying to figure out if this is licensed. MC’s statues typically are not. Would be cool if he’s branched out into licensed pieces. I have the F4F on order and one Snake is good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mc Studio said:
Normal version or Stealth version

nz8sPec.jpg

Karl Magsino said:
Both!
Please do Gray Fox Next Mc Studio!

Mc Studio said:
Concept for Gray Fox is done, once we get Snake rolling we will show the concept for Cyborg ninja

Karl Magsino said:
Mc Studio please don’t use the one from Revengeance ����-♂️����

Mc Studio said:
Karl Magsino this line will be based on the game MGS1��

Alexis Eagle said:
Mc Studio Omg ninja...when po for this snake approx? ��

Mc Studio said:
Alexis Eagle beginning of next year we should give all the info��

Trying to figure out if this is licensed. MC’s statues typically are not. Would be cool if he’s branched out into licensed pieces. I have the F4F on order and one Snake is good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're using the official Konami logo on the site and pics as well as the disclaimer that it's subject to approval, so it appears to be licensed. My question is if it will be worldwide or if we'll have issues getting this in certain countries like HMO's pieces.

New from FB:

Mc Studio said:
We are considering changing the portrait of the stealth version to the low poly portrait to keep it more accurate to the game

Kole Brayden said:
Will each have both heads or? Is that an exclusive piece?

Mc Studio said:
The stealth will have a very low es and because we want to have one solid clear resin piece without seams, we thought to keep it accurate to the game offer the stealth version with the low poly portrait

I don't know if I want the stealth one to have the low poly portrait, I really don't see myself using it at all and I will have both versions.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Regular face needs more work. Other than that it's looking pretty good.

Back