Statue Iron Studios Darth Vader ROTJ 1/10 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Look nice. would have been an awesome 1/4.

Attachments

• isvaderccxp.jpg
    isvaderccxp.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios Darth Vader 1/10 statue

More info on this?

When it is being released and possible price tag?

Thank you!

Very nice indeed. But 1/10 is a bit small for me...

At this scale, it's just a fancier Black series figure.

I think the Black Series are 1/12 scale, so Iron Studios are roughly 1.5" taller... plus the Black Series Figures have nowhere near the detail these statues have...

The pose is ok (better than the 1/4 scale at least) but the cape looks over sized though. Overall pretty good.

what a waste at 1/10 imo... I don't know why they are doing these when anything under 1/12 is just too small. Especially when a place like IS can make such amazing 1/4 pieces like Vader.

Iron Studios Darth Vader 1/10 statue

what a waste at 1/10 imo... I don't know why they are doing these when anything under 1/12 is just too small. Especially when a place like IS can make such amazing 1/4 pieces like Vader.

Because people are clearly buying these, its a fun scale thats easier to collect and probably easier to produce, and like you said, they already did a 1/4 scale vader.

1:10 is bigger then 1:12

As for why they make them? it's Iron Studios bread and butter, these 1:10 scale statues have become really popular with collectors... Average cost is around $95 and they have a small footprint so display space is usually not a problem. Iron Studio has also done a great job on doing the portraits, their movie statues have a pretty good likeness to the actors.... And their paint applications rivals SS :lol

So any idea when this will be available and how much it will cost?

I'm surprised nobody is doing 1:6 Star Wars Statues... I think the only company that has done any was Gentle Giant and that was awhile ago... I think their last one was Yoda and Padme

I'm surprised nobody is doing 1:6 Star Wars Statues... I think the only company that has done any was Gentle Giant and that was awhile ago... I think their last one was Yoda and Padme

I used to love Gentle Giant and the Star Wars statues they produced. Remember that Dewback, what about Chewie with 3PO on his back?
I have all of them, then they stopped making them. GG lost the plot, they come out with weird stuff now....

Yeah GG made cool 1/6 and some 1/8 statues. But I guess with the huge 1/6 figures competition these companies don't want to go there. As cool as GG statues were the resemblance of human characters is inferior to current HT.

Back