12 Days of Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOU7567

Super Freak
Reaction score
What do you think the chances are of us getting a new PF tease from SS during these 12 days? If Sideshow could reveal one character for a PF release next year, who would you want to see?

This dead forum could use a bit of a boost.

chance is like -1 ?

Dont know.. Sideshow shows no love to the SW PF line.. sells are going slow due lack of putting out uniqu characters and the stautes they do put out..have all have strange poses...

3PO lifesize bust would be come, i think. My wish a new polystone lsf , General Grievous would be my dream

The possibility of SS announcing a Star Wars PF is approximately 3,720 to 1...

would be cool to get Lando ... they did the whole old crew.. only he is missing..

would be cool to get Lando ... they did the whole old crew.. only he is missing..

Lando and EP3 Kenobi/General Kenobi are the ones I'm really craving.

Would love to see Ahsoka or Phase 2 Rex but if they get made they'd be announced when The Clone Wars comes back.

Lando and EP3 Kenobi/General Kenobi are the ones I'm really craving.

Would love to see Ahsoka or Phase 2 Rex but if they get made they'd be announced when The Clone Wars comes back.

YEah would love to see EP3 Kenobi too!!

No need for Ahsoka anymore :lol

Phase2 Rex is a cool idea.. never liked the one they put out with Phase1 and rifle... big fail not to pose him with his two blasters

YEah would love to see EP3 Kenobi too!!

No need for Ahsoka anymore :lol

Phase2 Rex is a cool idea.. never liked the one they put out with Phase1 and rifle... big fail not to pose him with his two blasters

We had that teaser art for General Kenobi ages ago, you'd think they want some easy money. Guess not.

Yeah I have the Phase 1 Rex but I'm assuming that went into production before his dual pistols became his trademark, early on in the show he would use other rifles as well. It is a decent statue but an action pose like their recent Cody PF (which is great) would be cool.

A few remakes I'd still be interested in (Dooku, Clone Trooper, Anakin, ANH Han and Luke) but we need some new blood in this line.

Love the Anakin PF, I bought that when SSC put him up in 2007 with no thought. Not a great character but cool looking uniform and cloak. A new one would be cool but at more than double the original I don't know if I would get.
ROTJ Luke should have kept that one

Can't imagine one of these gets made
ROTJ Luke
Darth Tyranus
Gen Kenobi
Battle Droid
Droideka
Magna Guard
Both Tauntauns
Rebel Trooper TESB
Maul on Bike
Probe Droid. I own the Attakus but a 1/4 for the greatest droid and from the greatest movie I would buy.
Empire Pilot Luke
From when SSC gave up the dio line to now they don't appear to care much for SW statues and PFs. Like with Mythos, ok Disney wouldn't let them, do any new characters why not do a line of 1/5 movie and or CW statues.
Each year they don't make new SW statues, statues go up more and more and then people just wont buy them anymore or not enough to justify making them. PFs were $300.00 the start of the decade now they are in high $500.00s

Last edited:
Pretty disappointing first few days so far.

Another DC rehash (2 Batgirls with no Robins yet is hilarious) and a bunch of other garbage.

Freeze looks alright I guess.

So far it looks like I'll be getting a breather. The only possible is Domino if there's a second portrait with longer hair.

Back