Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Default Re: 12 Days of Sideshow

would be cool to get Lando ... they did the whole old crew.. only he is missing..

Quote Originally Posted by myc View Post
    would be cool to get Lando ... they did the whole old crew.. only he is missing..
    Lando and EP3 Kenobi/General Kenobi are the ones I'm really craving.

Would love to see Ahsoka or Phase 2 Rex but if they get made they'd be announced when The Clone Wars comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by SOU7567 View Post
    Lando and EP3 Kenobi/General Kenobi are the ones I'm really craving.

Would love to see Ahsoka or Phase 2 Rex but if they get made they'd be announced when The Clone Wars comes back.
    YEah would love to see EP3 Kenobi too!!

No need for Ahsoka anymore

Phase2 Rex is a cool idea.. never liked the one they put out with Phase1 and rifle... big fail not to pose him with his two blasters

Freakazoid
    Feedback

Sure there is, we couldn't all be one of the lucky 40!!

Quote Originally Posted by DerekDeS View Post
    Sure there is, we couldn't all be one of the lucky 40!!
    oh damn.. didnt meant to be mean or selfish here ....

Quote Originally Posted by myc View Post
    YEah would love to see EP3 Kenobi too!!

Phase2 Rex is a cool idea.. never liked the one they put out with Phase1 and rifle... big fail not to pose him with his two blasters
    We had that teaser art for General Kenobi ages ago, you'd think they want some easy money. Guess not.

Yeah I have the Phase 1 Rex but I'm assuming that went into production before his dual pistols became his trademark, early on in the show he would use other rifles as well. It is a decent statue but an action pose like their recent Cody PF (which is great) would be cool.

A few remakes I'd still be interested in (Dooku, Clone Trooper, Anakin, ANH Han and Luke) but we need some new blood in this line.

Love the Anakin PF, I bought that when SSC put him up in 2007 with no thought. Not a great character but cool looking uniform and cloak. A new one would be cool but at more than double the original I don't know if I would get.
    ROTJ Luke should have kept that one

Can't imagine one of these gets made
    ROTJ Luke
    Darth Tyranus
    Gen Kenobi
    Battle Droid
    Droideka
    Magna Guard
    Both Tauntauns
    Rebel Trooper TESB
    Maul on Bike
    Probe Droid. I own the Attakus but a 1/4 for the greatest droid and from the greatest movie I would buy.
    Empire Pilot Luke
    From when SSC gave up the dio line to now they don't appear to care much for SW statues and PFs. Like with Mythos, ok Disney wouldn't let them, do any new characters why not do a line of 1/5 movie and or CW statues.
    Each year they don't make new SW statues, statues go up more and more and then people just wont buy them anymore or not enough to justify making them. PFs were $300.00 the start of the decade now they are in high $500.00s
    Last edited by darthblitzwing; 12-21-2018 at 03:14 AM.

Pretty disappointing first few days so far.

Another DC rehash (2 Batgirls with no Robins yet is hilarious) and a bunch of other garbage.

Freeze looks alright I guess.

So far it looks like I'll be getting a breather. The only possible is Domino if there's a second portrait with longer hair.