Weapon X Marvel Archive Prop Replica Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
SDCC EXC.
cc07_ex-6806.jpg

You know....when I heard about this I figured it'd be the helmet, maybe the battery pack and a way to incorporate the claws.....off of that picture I'm definitely ordering this!!!

Looks interesting but I don't know how it will fit with the rest of the line. I have no interest but this is kinda cool.

The ill Jedi said:
I would've preferred Wolvie's Claws and Mask, but this is cool.

Well this one is called Weapon X, they can always do a Wolverine set with the claws and mask...:D

With half a torso it'll be rather large if they keep in the 1/4 scale....I'm interested to see the price on this....

This looks great but I don't collect the Prop sets.

In a way that's good since now I won't have to pick this up. :lol

This is the best archive set yet!!! gotta get this one even though i dont bother to collect the ones that were already released.

It looks great and i wouldn't mind owning one, but it's not a prop replica, it's a Dead Wolverine and that's just not right. ;)

When is SS going to release a Jean Grey underwear archive set ?!!!! or Storm ?? Or Rogue ??? or Xavier's ?? :monkey3

Looks great and I think it was a wise move on SSC's part to make it a Weapon X prop archive rather than a Wolverine one.

Mainly because this is an exclusive and if Wolverine's coming up, people can do without a Weapon X one as well.

I'm sure there'd be a load of very vocal Marvel fans though if Wolverine had been the exclusive and they couldn't get their hands on it.

The Mike said:
Technically its not his bones....but the Adamantium coverings over his bones....:D
My posts have been in jest, but I do stand by my assertion that this is a dead Wolverine.
Adamantium is a metal, theoretically, people wouldn't find natural deposits of Adamantium in the form of a Wolverine skeleton. It has to be formed around something or be cast in a shape in order to appear in that shape. When Wolverine had the adamantium pulled out by Magneto, it never reconstituted back into the shape of his skeleton, it would've been just a bunch of metal lying about.
I try to think of the times that just Wolverine's skeleton was seen in this forum, and the only times I can think of is when a x-ray was seen of his body. Think about it, this is a dead Wolverine on display, his bones are within that metal.
I haven't read most of the new issues of Wolverine that established that he can regenerate from a single drop of blood (I stop collecting them when Joe Casey took over the title) so it's possible that he'll regenerate, but it just looks like Wolverine's bones on display to me.

I try to think of the times that just Wolverine's skeleton was seen in this forum, and the only times I can think of is when a x-ray was seen of his body.

Wolverine gets burned down to bare bones by a Sentinel in the now legendary _Days of future past_ storyline. Much more recently, mass-murderer Nito burns him down to bare bones in a newer story arc. Also, I believe Logan's skeleton is one of the evil future Hulk's [Maestro?] trophies in the Future Imperfect [?] story from a few years ago. Err... probably more than a few....

JAS

Last edited:
Back